Kodak Printer Dock Plus is an all-in-one printer that allows you to print, scan and copy photos and documents. It is a compact and lightweight printer that is easy to use and set up. The printer has a high print quality and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Do you know the technical specifics of Kodak Printer Dock for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Kodak Printer Dock ANDROID App Summary
The Kodak Printer Dock application developer is PRINICS Co., Ltd. They listed the Kodak Printer Dock under the Photography category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Kodak Printer Dock is more than 182221. With a 3.3, the latest 52.00 of the Kodak Printer Dock is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Kodak Printer Dock is Friday, April 10, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Kodak Printer Dock on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Kodak Printer Dock On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||PRINICS Co., Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Kodak Printer Dock Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Kodak Printer Dock on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Kodak Printer Dock and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Kodak Printer Dock on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Kodak Printer Dock for PC
1. Requires a KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK to print
2. Prints photos from your phone
3. Easy to use
4. Fast printing
5. High quality prints
10. User friendly
Kodak Printer Dock App Overview and Details
Note: A genuine KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK printer is required to print using this application. Please contact [email protected] for more details.
Easily print amazing photos with the KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK printer docking smartphone at the printer
The “KODAK” photo printer can be used to print images from smartphones by docking at the pin which is located on top of the printer. You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. This portable KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK printer will instantly print your precious moments.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Dock your smartphone at the pin on top the of the printer
3. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
4. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
5. Now press print button located on top of the printer when editting is completed.
6. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
7. It will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
Thank you for purchasing KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK photo printer.
Whats New In this Kodak Printer Dock?
Kodak Printer Dock is a great application for those who want to print their photos without having to use a computer. It is simple to use and allows you to print high-quality photos.
Downloading and installing the Kodak Printer Dock for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Kodak Printer Dock Reviews
Printer has pretty much become obsolete. Cant purchase any film ANYWHERE! So i cant use my printer anymore. Such a waste of money. Upgrade film/or newer versions not compatible with my printer.
My phone can’t find it using WiFi, Bluetooth, or directly connecting it. Gargabe app.
Either printer or app is bad. Not printing and must reset to work.
Wouldn’t have purchased if i knew how bad this app is…i have to close the app and turn the printer off after every picture!! The absolute worst!!!!!!! Please fix this god awful app
Doesn’t list all pictures local to device. No integration with Google photos. And edit doesn’t make sense as far as framing, messing up and clipping the photos.
This is a Great printer and app.
So easy to use!
We refer the ownership of This Kodak Printer Dock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kodak Printer Dock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kodak Printer Dock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kodak Printer Dock.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.