KITCHENPAL is an inventory management system for home kitchens. It helps users keep track of their pantry items and expiration dates. It also provides recipes and tips for using pantry items.
Our goal is to help you get the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory ANDROID App Summary
- 2 KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory for PC
- 4 Whats New In this KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory?
- 5 Download & Install KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory Reviews
KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory is iCuisto Pte Ltd and they’ve done a great job at keeping KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory simple yet highly interactive. You can find the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory under Food & Drink of Play Store. KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory’s latest version is 5.4.0 with an impressive user base of over 167352. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory is Wednesday, August 10, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory App Overview and Details
*Recommended by PRI Radio (US), Healthline, Food Navigator, Straits Times, Honeycombers, Radio France, Le Mans & more.
KitchenPal (iCuisto) is the only pantry manager, grocery list, product comparison, family organizer, and recipe ideas app, all rolled into one. The app learns and provides suggestions the more you use it, just like a personal assistant.
Save time & money – never forget another product while shopping, and minimise food wastage through automated pantry check, and with tasty & healthy recipes based on your ingredients.
And unlike other grocery or recipe apps, you can simply scan your favourite brands or products to add them to your kitchen or shopping list; to compare health scores; or to find the best recipes.
– Easily organize your kitchen into pantry, fridge food, freezer, cleaning supplies, etc (we even have a wine & bar section) or create your own*
– Set quantities & food expiry dates: ideal for pantry check and as food inventory tracker (for items like fridge food / produce; we detect expiry automatically)
– Receive alerts before expiry date for your products
– Add your favourite brands by using the barcode scanner function* (our library contains 2Mn+ products from most major grocers)
– Share & sync the app with family members and manage your pantry inventory together
– Easily add your favourite items from the pantry to your shopping list
RECIPES BY INGREDIENT
– Easily search recipes by ingredient from millions of tasty recipes & ideas
– Links to the pantry manager and automatically suggests recipes which match your existing food inventory (not available on any other recipe app)
– Find fridge recipes keeping your health & diet in mind (Keto*, Low FODMAP*, Gluten free, vegan, etc)
– Keep fit with light and healthy recipes (with nutritional information for easy tracking in fitness apps)
– Add missing ingredients or your favourite recipes to your grocery list with a single click
– Upload your own recipes* and share your favourites with others
– Create your shopping list for groceries in seconds, incl. quantities (remember milk, eggs, bread & other essentials)
– Easily scan & compare Nutritional Scores between different brands & products
– Receive automated recommendations based on your pantry inventory tracker [recently finished, running low, frequently bought] and favourite recipes.
– Directly add your favourite brands to your shopping list
– Share grocery list with others, and mange it together in real-time
– Easily access past shopping lists & track your purchases
– Fill in your profile details to get personalised nutritional recommendations
– Set your specific diet preferences & allergies (gluten free, lactose free, pork free, vegetarian, vegan, no shellfish, etc).
– Choose between Metric or U.S. Measurements & set preferred currency.
– An in-built tracker that helps save money & reduce food wastage.
Subscribe to our Premium services to be able to:
– Scan Unlimited Items to the Kitchen
– Upload your own recipes
– Export Pantry List
– Create Custom Storage Sections in the Kitchen
– Set Filters while searching recipes [Keto & Low FODMAP Recipes, or by Cuisine, Prep Time, etc]
You can subscribe using one of these plans
– Monthly at $2.99
– Annually at $11.99
– Lifetime at $24.99
(prices may vary due to local currencies & taxes)
Still wondering if KitchenPal is for you?
– Easily add items using barcode scanner, voice or text input
– Customise your kitchen layout (food cupboard, fridge, freezer, bathroom supplies, etc)
– Use fridge food expiry & pantry inventory tracker to reduce waste & save money
– Create a new grocery list in seconds, based on an automated pantry check (now remember milk, eggs, etc)
– Manage & share Shopping List or Kitchen with others (family organizer)
– Find healthy recipes to cook, linked to your food inventory or, search recipes by ingredient
Questions or feedback? E-mail us at [email protected]
Features of KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory for PC
1. Helps improve digestion and gut health
2. Reduces inflammation and helps with pain relief
3. Aids in weight loss and management
4. Improves skin health and complexion
5. Boosts energy levels and helps with fatigue
6. Increases cognitive function and memory
7. Reduces stress levels and helps with anxiety
8. Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
9. Regulates blood sugar levels
10. Detoxifies the body
Whats New In this KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory?
Integrated Help/FAQs Menu
One Stop Button to Delete Account & Associated Data
Easily Move Not Purchased Items from a Shopping List or Items from a Previous List to a New One.
Recall Swipe & Easy Add Function even after Dismissal
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Download & Install KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||iCuisto Pte Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, KitchenPal is a great tool for keeping track of your pantry inventory and for helping to ensure that you never run out of key ingredients. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features, including the ability to set up multiple pantries, share recipes, and create grocery lists.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory, or the steps altogether.
Recent KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory Reviews
So far this is exactly what I wanted and needed. Ability to add recipes scan pantry items and add expiration dates.
Works… Ok Unless you are scanning barcodes, the search features are almost in usable. I can’t even find canned stewed tomatoes to add to my pantry.
This App- as soon as I spotted it & after a short readup new that it was an App- of great use. Scanning in items is easy & very convenient. Items not recognised can easily be added in full or part. All this is backed to there database so other customers scanning same item will have it recognised. Incomplete data can be entered by anyone using this superb App- so the whole community is able improve it. The makers have placed a lot of thought into this & give terrific customer service.👍👍👍
so helpful to avoid double purchase of ingredients, and to know what is available without having to search the pantry
The interface is slick but limited. You cannot add an item, just select from a limited menu. Quantities can only be entered in predetermined servings, not ounces. Multiple individual packages of the same item of different sizes cannot be entered. I was looking for an inventory system, not shopping and cooking advice.
I have 5 teenagers and it’s so hard to keep track of the food we go through. This app is fantastic! It’s exactly what I needed
The most useful app for anything regarding food. A must have to plan meals
great app, can’t recommend enough! Great support and dev team as well!
the scanner is life
Great and super fast customer service. Already saving money due to this app.
We refer the ownership of This KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KITCHENPAL: Pantry Inventory.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.