Saladin was the first sultan of Egypt and Syria and the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty. A Sunni Muslim of Kurdish ethnicity, Saladin led the Muslim military campaign against the Crusader states in the Levant. At the height of his power, his sultanate included Egypt, Syria, Upper Mesopotamia, the Hejaz, Yemen and other parts of North Africa.
Saladin was born in Tikrit in modern-day Iraq. He was the son of Ayyub ibn Shadhi, the governor of Tikrit, and his wife, Zainab. He had two younger brothers, Al-Afdal ibn Ayyub and Tajdin ibn Ayyub. In 1139, Saladin’s uncle Shirkuh, a general of the Zengid army, brought him to Egypt to serve as the governor of Alexandria. Four years later, Saladin was appointed as the commander of the Egyptian army by the Caliph al-Ad
We will help you download the King of Crusader Strongholds for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install King of Crusader Strongholds on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 King of Crusader Strongholds ANDROID App Summary
- 3 King of Crusader Strongholds App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of King of Crusader Strongholds for PC
- 5 Whats New In this King of Crusader Strongholds?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent King of Crusader Strongholds Reviews
Download & Install King of Crusader Strongholds on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the King of Crusader Strongholds on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the King of Crusader Strongholds, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the King of Crusader Strongholds, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the King of Crusader Strongholds appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the King of Crusader Strongholds by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the King of Crusader Strongholds on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||King of Crusader Strongholds On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Vojtech Jesatko|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 4, 2023|
|Get it On:|
King of Crusader Strongholds ANDROID App Summary
Vojtech Jesatko is the developer of the King of Crusader Strongholds, and they have the app under the Strategy of Google Play Store. The latest version of the King of Crusader Strongholds from them is 0.0.72 with over 240598 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the King of Crusader Strongholds is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the King of Crusader Strongholds is Wednesday, January 4, 2023, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the King of Crusader Strongholds on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
King of Crusader Strongholds App Overview and Details
Unique mix of wave tower defense, war strategy, idle game, and kingdom management warrior game – all created by me as a single developer.
You are a medieval knight, serving your king as a mercenary. Impressed by your victorious battles and leadership skills, the king offers you a chance of a lifetime – sail on a crusader ship to a new island and start a settlement there.
You will be in charge of both the settlement’s military and economy. Your goal is to build up the crusader settlement, profit from trade and farming, and then use the income to improve your army and defenses. Strong walls manned by archers and ballistas will help you withstand constant enemy attacks. To defend your settlement, you will need to train your army, upgrade equipment, and research new unit types to grow your empire.
Then, once your economy is up and running and your crusader army grows in size and power, it’s time to go on the offensive and start expanding your stronghold. Attack enemy outposts, conquer their walls, and turn them into a new source of income for your growing colony and warrior empire.
Welcome, future ⚔️ King of Crusader Strongholds! ⚔️ Your first task is to build up your small village on the coast of an unexplored island. Starting with just a simple wooden fence and a modest fort, you need to grow your defences and train your crusader soldiers to be able to defend yourself against endless waves of enemies.
To be able to withstand constant enemy attacks, you will have to:
• Train your soldiers from simple peasants to experienced warriors
• Build up defences and strenghten your stronghold’s walls
• Place skilled archers and terrifying ballistas on your walls
• Use your blacksmith to get better swords and armors
• Craft more powerful bows and sharper arrows
• Clash for survival against hordes of powerful enemies
• Defeat epic bosses who will try to destroy your village
As your power grows, you will soon have the opportunity to take the initiative from your enemies and go on the offensive. ⚔️ Start conquering small neighbouring outposts – take them, build up their economy, and start earning passive idle income even when offline! ⏳
Together with trading ships, skilled merchants, farmers, and profits from repelled enemies, you will soon be able to build up even better defences, expand your network of money-making outposts, earn more money farming valuable crops, and conquer and unite the whole island under your just rule.
King of Crusader Strongholds features:
• 70+ enemy unit types with unique stats and skills
• Boss levels with giant enemies
• 40+ enemy outposts to conquer and develop your economy
• Beautiful pixel art game map and characters
• Idle income and trade progress works even when you are offline
• Your own village, trading ship, merchants, blacksmith, farm
• Upgradable soldiers, knights, archers, and fast horsemen at your service
• Walls which can grow from simple wooden fence to a massive stone castle wall
• Archers who can be placed on your walls to improve passive defence
• Ballistas to boost your defensive efforts
• Merchants and trading ships as source of income
• Bank which automates collecting gold from your outpost colonies
• Skilled blacksmith to improve your gear, armor, swords, and sharper arrows
• …and more fun stuff being added with each future update!
My name is Vojtech, I’m a solo game developer based in the Czech Republic and I created this game without any external funding – big thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback and support! ❤️
New content is constantly being added to King of Crusader Strongholds to provide more depth and a smoother experience – please send me your feedback and suggestions so that I can improve the game even further and support its future development and new projects. Thank you for playing!
Features of King of Crusader Strongholds for PC
1. Wave tower defense gameplay
2. War strategy gameplay
3. Idle game mechanics
4. Kingdom management gameplay
5. Unique mix of genres
6. Intuitive controls
7. Engaging story
8. Challenging gameplay
9. Immersive graphics
10. Addictive gameplay
Whats New In this King of Crusader Strongholds?
The King of Crusader Strongholds is a great app for anyone who wants to be a part of the Crusades. The app provides a great way to stay in touch with other members of the Crusades, as well as learn about new events and updates. The app is also great for keeping track of your progress in the Crusades.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the King of Crusader Strongholds? Let us know!
Recent King of Crusader Strongholds Reviews
good game adds dont really bother you
I’m loving the game, it’s extremely fun and a good balance of play and pocket development. I think it’s also such a good balance of different areas to make coins. I would love if there was a way to go back to your old islands/colonies and max them out. Additionally, more economic money-making would be cool!
So far so good. Ads are a thing tho
Paid for removal of adverts, still got adverts, everything is hidden behind the gems paywall don’t waste your time or money. Thank god I refunded
We refer the ownership of This King of Crusader Strongholds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for King of Crusader Strongholds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the King of Crusader Strongholds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the King of Crusader Strongholds.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.