Kiln helper is a mobile app that connects ceramic artists with local kiln firing services. With Kiln helper, you can easily find and book kiln firing services near you. Whether you’re looking for a one-time firing or a regular firing service, Kiln helper makes it easy to find and book the perfect service for your needs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Kiln Helper for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Kiln Helper For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Kiln Helper on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Kiln Helper using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Kiln Helper so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Kiln Helper on your computer.
|App Name:||Kiln Helper On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jules Taplin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Kiln Helper ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Kiln Helper in the Art & Design category. You can download and install Kiln Helper on your Android phone from there. Jules Taplin is the developer of Kiln Helper who made this app.
4.6.17 is the latest version of Kiln Helper that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 93. Plus, you’ll see that Kiln Helper has a good user rating of 1.0.
You can install the latest version of Kiln Helper, which is Tuesday, November 15, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Kiln Helper on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Kiln Helper for PC
1. A firing schedule calculator that tells you exactly which schedule to use for your project.
2. A searchable database of firing schedules from a variety of sources.
3. The ability to save and share your favorite firing schedules with other users.
4. A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
5. A mobile app for on-the-go access to your firing schedules.
6. The ability to create custom firing schedules for your unique needs.
7. A comprehensive guide to understanding and using firing schedules.
8. A forum for users to ask questions and share advice on firing schedules.
9. A blog with the latest news and updates on firing schedules.
10. A customer support team to help you with any questions or problems you may have.
Kiln Helper App Overview and Details
Are you fed up trawling through pages of notes to work out what firing schedule you should use or have used before for a particular glass fusing project? Did the piece turn out how you expected? Did you have reactions that were unplanned? Should you adjust your schedule?
This application will help you learn from previous projects and perfect your schedules and use of materials to give the results you want.
Store before/during/after photos
Keep detailed firing logs
Create firing templates
Supported kilns: nabertherm, kilncare, Jen-Ken, Evenheat, Olympic, Paragon, Skutt, Rohde, Cress, Cromartie
Supported glass manufacturers:
Bullseye, Spectrum, Oceanside, Wissmach, Baoli
Whats New In this Kiln Helper?
* Inventory Management (Premium Feature)
* Colour Wheel for Bullseye Glass (Premium Feature)
* More attractive 'Grid View' for projects
* Much better photo display carousel
* Additional Kiln Types
* Bugs Squashed
* Massively upgraded the internals. Much smaller bundle sizes, much more modern implementation.
Kiln Helper is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their kiln performance. By providing users with an easy to use interface and a wide range of features, Kiln Helper makes it easy to get the most out of your kiln. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced user, Kiln Helper is a great tool for anyone who wants to get the most out of their kiln.
That’s it! That’s how you download Kiln Helper on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Kiln Helper Reviews
Excellent resource for logging your firings if you’re a glass artist with a kiln.
A new app designed for people with glass fusing kilns. A great idea as there are so many schedules, and so many little notes that I have hand written at the moment. This links together photos, firing schedules and other bits of project information for future use. I’ve only had it a week but am starting to get the hang of it. The developer seems very open to suggestions and changes so I’m optimistic that it will do everything I need, and be much better than bits of paper that I’ve been using.
We refer the ownership of This Kiln Helper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kiln Helper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kiln Helper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kiln Helper.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.