KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant that helps you keep track of your travel plans. It uses open data sources to give you up-to-date information about your flights, hotels, and other bookings. With KDE Itinerary, you can plan and manage your trips with ease.
This article is all about helping you get to know the KDE Itinerary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install KDE Itinerary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the KDE Itinerary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the KDE Itinerary.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for KDE Itinerary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the KDE Itinerary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the KDE Itinerary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||KDE Itinerary On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||KDE Community|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Saturday, March 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
KDE Itinerary ANDROID App Summary
The KDE Itinerary was developed by the popular developer agency named KDE Community. They have the KDE Itinerary in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 21.12.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1421 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With KDE Itinerary latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Saturday, March 12, 2022 was the last date the KDE Itinerary was updated with new features. If you want to use the KDE Itinerary on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the KDE Itinerary using the emulator later on.
KDE Itinerary App Overview and Details
KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
· Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
· Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
· Boarding pass management.
· Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
· Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
· Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
· Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
· Full control over all online access.
· Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
· Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
· Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
· Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
· Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
· Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail’s itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
Features of KDE Itinerary for PC
1. Helps you plan your travel itinerary
2. Keeps track of your travel plans and reservations
3. Makes suggestions for places to visit and things to do
4. Helps you find the best travel deals
5. Protects your privacy by encrypting your data
6. syncs across all your devices
7. available in multiple languages
8. works offline
9. integrates with popular travel apps
Whats New In this KDE Itinerary?
– Add travel data extraction from Air France ticket PDF documents.
– Fix locale-aware formatting of numbers.
KDE Itinerary is a great application for managing your travel itinerary. It allows you to easily view and modify your travel plans, and share them with others. It’s a must-have for anyone who travels frequently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KDE Itinerary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent KDE Itinerary Reviews
a very nice app !! it doesn’t have support for all countries though . adding better support to more countries would be very good .
An app with excellent features but unfortunate bugs. My first two attempts to import an itinerary PDF – from Deutsche Bahn – failed, trying to send the itinerary from KMail on my PC via KDE Connect also failed, but adding it to my synced calendar and scanning worked. Adding health certificates was painless, and once loaded the app has useful features like showing if power sockets are compatible, built-in maps for finding platforms, health certificate management and CO2 emission stats.
We refer the ownership of This KDE Itinerary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KDE Itinerary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the KDE Itinerary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KDE Itinerary.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.