JustServe is a website that connects volunteers with service opportunities in their communities. It is a joint initiative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and other faith-based organizations. JustServe is designed to reduce the barriers that often prevent people from serving others. It is available in English and Spanish.
Installing and using the JustServe for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
JustServe ANDROID App Summary
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has developed the JustServe application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Social category on Play Store. JustServe has over 202259 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of JustServe is currently 2.9.0-(20888.16).
The latest upstate time of the JustServe is Wednesday, July 20, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the JustServe on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
JustServe App Overview and Details
JustServe app gives you the main features of JustServe.org to help you find volunteer opportunities while on the go. It can link into your phone’s location services, calendar, and map apps to make volunteering in the community easier than ever.
– Search for opportunities based on your account location, your current location, or by an inputted location
– Volunteer for opportunities
– Easily add opportunities and locations to your mobile device’s calendar and maps apps
Features of JustServe for PC
JustServe app gives you the ability to:
1. Find volunteer opportunities in your area
2. Get the details of the opportunity, including location, time, and description
3. Save your favorite opportunities
4. Share opportunities with friends
5. Get notifications when new opportunities are added
6. see how many people have signed up for an opportunity
7. track your impact by logging the hours you’ve served
8. find opportunities based on your interests
9. receive recommendations for opportunities based on your location
10. see the organizations you’ve served with in the past
|App Name:||JustServe On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, July 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install JustServe On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing JustServe on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the JustServe. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the JustServe, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this JustServe?
– Account age requirements adjusted
– Updated translations
– Bug fixes
JustServe is a great way to get involved in your community and make a difference. It’s easy to use, and it’s a great way to connect with people who are looking for ways to help out.
Did the guide help you download and install the JustServe for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the JustServe, let us know below.
Recent JustServe Reviews
Looks like the concept has been coopted to just donate money now not serving. Why are you allowing for profit businesses to ask people to come volunteer so they can make more profit like all the home health places that seems wrong to me. These need to be approved.
Not kept up to date.
really neat app! I love that it’s asks about my interests and gives me a lot of different options! super good resource!
This app is a GREAT idea. Many of us would like to volunteer around our communities but just don’t know what opportunities are available. My one problem with it is that there are not many listing in my area most of the time, snd when there are, they are usually manual labor like cleaning up a cemetery. Due to health issues, I can’t currently participate in this type of work. I’m hoping that, with time, more diverse service opportunities will be included in the program.
This helps to know what you can do to help those who need help, organization or not, Individual or family looking for something to do. It’s a way to help people, serve people and love like Christ would.
I like that I can find ways to serve and who needs help
App makes it easy to find opportunities to give back. I just relocated and dont know anything about my new city or state. However, JustServe made finding a place to volunteer very quick and painless.
This app allows me to access in person and remote volunteer opportunities through out my community and city and county. I am grateful for this app and the ability I have to get notifications about upcoming opportunities that fit my skills and interests. I have already been able to do many amazing things that fit my schedule.
This app gives all people an opportunity to serve where served where ever they are or live.
We refer the ownership of This JustServe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JustServe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the JustServe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JustServe.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.