Island Empire is a turn-based strategy game for iOS and Android devices. In the game, players take on the role of a ruler of a small island kingdom. The objective of the game is to expand one’s kingdom by conquest, diplomacy, and trade. The game features a hexagonal map, and the player can move their units around the map to attack enemy units or cities. The game also features a technology tree, which allows the player to research new technologies to improve their units.
The technical specifications of the Island Empire – Turn Strategy for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Island Empire – Turn Strategy ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Island Empire – Turn Strategy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Island Empire – Turn Strategy App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Island Empire – Turn Strategy for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Island Empire – Turn Strategy?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Island Empire – Turn Strategy Reviews
Island Empire – Turn Strategy ANDROID App Summary
Island Empire – Turn Strategy was developed by HBRZ-Developer and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Island Empire – Turn Strategy from Google Play Store under the Strategy category. The latest version of Island Empire – Turn Strategy is 220.127.116.11 on Play store with total users of 873631. The Island Empire – Turn Strategy app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Island Empire – Turn Strategy is Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Island Empire – Turn Strategy on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Island Empire – Turn Strategy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Island Empire – Turn Strategy installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Island Empire – Turn Strategy and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Island Empire – Turn Strategy on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Island Empire – Turn Strategy in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Island Empire – Turn Strategy on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Island Empire – Turn Strategy On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Island Empire – Turn Strategy App Overview and Details
Island Empire is a turnbased strategy game that is easy to learn, but hard to master. Fight in the Campaign through challenging individual and unique level. Develop a strategy, expand your empire, ensure a stable economy,
defend you territory with walls and buy units for the war.
– Features –
* Campaign with 40 free level
* Strategy, economy, defend, attack
* Random maps with local multiplayer
* Up to 6 player
* Without Pay to win
* Optional DLC with additional 80 level
* Play offline
* Cute Pixel graphic
Featuring Music by Matthew Pablo
Features of Island Empire – Turn Strategy for PC
Island Empire is a turnbased strategy game that:
1. Is easy to learn
2. But hard to master
3. Fight in the Campaign mode to conquer the island
4. Or go head-to-head against other players in the Arena mode
5. Use a variety of units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
6. Plan your attacks carefully, as each turn represents one day of battle
7. Make use of the terrain to your advantage
8. Find and exploit your opponent’s weaknesses
9. Use special abilities to turn the tide of battle
10. Win to earn rewards, and climb the leaderboards!
Whats New In this Island Empire – Turn Strategy?
* Shop offer anouncement
* Bugfix: Fog at Battle Mode
Island Empire is a great turn-based strategy game that offers a ton of replay value. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and there is a lot of strategy involved in order to be successful. The game also has a lot of different units and buildings that you can use, which adds to the depth and complexity. Overall, Island Empire is a great game that is definitely worth checking out.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Island Empire – Turn Strategy on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Island Empire – Turn Strategy Reviews
Awesome game all around! As both a RTS and turn based strategy game lover, I enjoy this game immensely. Yes, the levels and action can get repetitive after awhile, and it would perhaps be nice to have more variety of missions and objectives, I like the simplicity of the structure of the game, yet at the same time, complexity embedded in the planning and strategizing… it really feels like a chess game on the battlefield. Looking forward to whatever comes out from this developer.
Beat the first island on hard every level, I wish that gave me access to the next few islands 😛 Ill watch all the ads, but I’m poor here in the third world –
a bit challenging but it’s allot of fun
A very nice turn-based strategy game, like a mix of chess and Age of Empires. The pixellated graphics work well, and maintaining a good balance of farms, knights, and walls can definitely be a challenge. If you have more than one province (split empire), it is not currently obvious that you need to tap on the city square to see that area’s funds and buy for that location, this could use some tweaking. Overall a great effort though, especially for one programmer doing the whole shebang.
Keep the undo button! New fav small-dev game. Turn-based territory game with simole mechanics. Easy to learn in a day.
Loved it. Took over my life until I beat the free map. May buy the additional maps when I’m not too busy to play again. Keep up the good work devs!
It’s an Antiyoy/Slay clone with square tiles instead of hex.
I love this simple strategy game. I remember playing something just like this as a kid, and it’s just as fun today. The campaign is increasingly unbalanced against the player in order to make it more difficult, but if you dont like the challange, the battle mode lets you set things up fairly.
We refer the ownership of This Island Empire – Turn Strategy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Island Empire – Turn Strategy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Island Empire – Turn Strategy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Island Empire – Turn Strategy.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.