A typical internal combustion engine (ICE) is a heat engine in which combustion of a fuel occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) in a combustion chamber that is an integral part of the working fluid flow circuit. In an ICE, the expansion of the high-temperature and high-pressure gases produced by combustion applies direct force to some component of the engine.
The technical specifications of the Internal combustion engine for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Internal combustion engine ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Internal combustion engine For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Internal combustion engine App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Internal combustion engine for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Internal combustion engine?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Internal combustion engine Reviews
Internal combustion engine ANDROID App Summary
Internal combustion engine was developed by 99 Dictionaries: The world of terms and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Internal combustion engine from Google Play Store under the Auto & Vehicles category. The latest version of Internal combustion engine is 3.7.7 on Play store with total users of 70597. The Internal combustion engine app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Internal combustion engine is Sunday, November 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Internal combustion engine on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Internal combustion engine For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Internal combustion engine installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Internal combustion engine and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Internal combustion engine on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Internal combustion engine in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Internal combustion engine on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Internal combustion engine On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||99 Dictionaries: The world of terms|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Internal combustion engine App Overview and Details
A big technical encyclopedia “Internal combustion engine”: gasoline engine, diesel engine, cylinder head, combustion chamber, dohc, spark plug, fuel pump, injection system, exhaust system.
An internal combustion engine is a type of heat engine in which the fuel mixture is burned inside the engine in a combustion chamber. Such an engine converts the energy of fuel combustion into mechanical work.
In spark ignition engines, such as petrol (gasoline) engines, the combustion chamber is usually located in the cylinder head. The engines are often designed such that the bottom of combustion chamber is roughly in line with the top of the engine block.
A crankshaft is a shaft driven by a crank mechanism, consisting of a series of cranks and crankpins to which the connecting rods of an engine are attached. It is a mechanical part able to perform a conversion between reciprocating motion and rotational motion.
The piston is the main component of pumps, compressors and reciprocating internal combustion engines, used to convert the energy of compressed gas into the energy of translational motion. The connecting rods and the crankshaft are used to further convert energy into torque. An opposed-piston engine is a piston engine in which each cylinder has a piston at both ends, and no cylinder head.
In internal combustion engines, the cylinder head is mounted on the cylinder block, locking the cylinders and forming closed combustion chambers. The joint between the head and the block is sealed with a block head gasket. Valves with springs, spark plugs, injectors are usually mounted in the head. Depending on the type of engine (stroke, ignition system, type of cooling, gas distribution system), the head arrangement can differ to a very large extent.
The carburetor is designed to prepare a combustible mixture by mixing liquid fuel with air and regulating the amount of its supply to the engine cylinders. The fuel injection system, in contrast to the carburetor system, supplies fuel by means of forced injection using nozzles into the intake manifold or into the cylinder.
A valvetrain or valve train is a mechanical system that controls the operation of the intake and exhaust valves in an internal combustion engine. The intake valves control the flow of air / fuel mixture (or air alone for direct-injected engines) into the combustion chamber, while the exhaust valves control the flow of spent exhaust gasses out of the combusion chamber.
An ignition system generates a spark or heats an electrode to a high temperature to ignite a fuel-air mixture in spark ignition internal combustion engines. The widest application for spark ignition internal combustion engines is in petrol (gasoline) road vehicles such as cars and motorcycles.
The fuel pump is an integral part of any fuel injection system that supplies fuel directly to the cylinder of a piston engine. The fuel pump is designed to create pressure in the fuel line, which must be much higher than the pressure in the engine cylinder.
The vehicle’s exhaust system is designed to minimize the build-up of harmful gases inside the engine. The exhaust manifold is directly adjacent to the engine, receiving exhaust fumes from an explosion in the combustion chamber. The exhaust manifold is connected to a catalyst in which harmful substances are decomposed into less toxic substances and water.
This dictionary free offline:
• contains over 4500 definitions of characteristics and terms;
• ideal for professionals and students;
• advanced search function with autocomplete – search will start and predict word as you type;
• voice search;
• work offline – database packaged with the app, no data costs incurred when searching;
• is an ideal app for quick reference or to learn car engine.
“Internal combustion engine. Motor vehicle parts” is a complete free offline handbook of terminology, covers the most important terms and concepts.
Features of Internal combustion engine for PC
1. The encyclopedia covers a wide range of topics related to internal combustion engines, including gasoline and diesel engines.
2. It provides detailed information on the working principles of these engines, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
3. It also discusses the different types of cylinder arrangements used in internal combustion engines.
4. The encyclopedia includes a section on the history of the internal combustion engine, tracing its development from the early days of steam power to the present day.
5. It contains a wealth of illustrations and diagrams to help the reader understand the concepts discussed.
6. The encyclopedia is an essential reference work for anyone with an interest in internal combustion engines.
7. It is also a valuable resource for students studying this topic at engineering schools.
8. The encyclopedia is available in both print and electronic formats.
9. The electronic version of the encyclopedia is regularly updated with the latest information.
10. The encyclopedia is published by a leading publisher of technical books.
Whats New In this Internal combustion engine?
– Added new descriptions;
– The database has been expanded;
– Improved performance;
– Fixed bugs.
The internal combustion engine is a versatile and reliable power source that has a wide range of applications. From powering automobiles and aircraft to serving as a backup power source for homes and businesses, the internal combustion engine is an essential part of our modern world. While there are other power sources available, the internal combustion engine remains one of the most popular choices due to its efficiency and reliability.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Internal combustion engine on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Internal combustion engine Reviews
Should have more modern diesel engines like the dd15, dd13, x15, paccarr, etc.
Wow, there is a LOT of info, and minimal pay wall. This app is a great resource!
It is a good app
It’s a great thing about to know the car, part to maintain. 10Q
I like it
It help me and I understand my vehicle’s better
Seven years in motor mech
We refer the ownership of This Internal combustion engine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Internal combustion engine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Internal combustion engine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Internal combustion engine.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.