Intercontinental Intranet is an online communication and collaboration platform for employees of Intercontinental Hotels Group. It enables employees to connect with each other and share information and resources. The Intranet also provides access to a variety of business applications and tools.
The technical specifications of the Intercontinental Intranet for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Intercontinental Intranet ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Intercontinental Intranet App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Intercontinental Intranet for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Intercontinental Intranet For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Intercontinental Intranet?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Intercontinental Intranet Reviews
Intercontinental Intranet ANDROID App Summary
Intercontinental Intranet was developed by Herminio Rodriguez and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Intercontinental Intranet from Google Play store under the Social category. The latest version of Intercontinental Intranet is 8.10.22-2 on Play store with total users of 243. The Intercontinental Intranet app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Intercontinental Intranet is Friday, November 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Intercontinental Intranet on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Intercontinental Intranet App Overview and Details
Intercontinental Intranet – The social platform for your organization: for employees and external partners
Intercontinental Intranet is the platform for communication within and outside your organization. It consists of timelines, news feeds and chat features similar to your private social media. All to provide you with a pleasant and familiar way of communicating with colleagues and partners.
Share new knowledge, ideas and internal achievements quickly and easily with the rest of your team, department or organization. Enrich messages with pictures, videos and emoticons. Simply keep track of new posts from your colleagues, organization and partners.
Push-notifications will make you notice new coverage immediately. Especially convenient if you do not work behind a desk.
The benefits of Intercontinental Intranet:
– Communicate wherever you are
– Information, documents and knowledge anytime, anywhere
– Share ideas, have discussions and share achievements
– No business email needed
– Learn from the knowledge and ideas within and outside your organization
– Save time, by reducing e-mail and quickly finding what you’re looking for
– All shared messages are secured
– Important news will never be overlooked
Security & Management
Intercontinental Intranet is 100% European and fully compliant with European privacy directives. A highly secure and climate-neutral European data center hosts our data. The data center uses the latest technologies in the field of security. However, should anything go wrong, there is a 24-hour standby engineer to solve any problems.
– Locking and unlocking posts
– Who has read my post?
– Sharing files
Features of Intercontinental Intranet for PC
1. Social platform for employees and external partners
2. Connect with colleagues and customers
3. Get the latest news and updates
4. Share ideas and collaborate
5. Find and connect with experts
6. Access exclusive content
7. Stay up-to-date on company news
8. Get personalized recommendations
9. Earn rewards and badges
10. Manage your settings and preferences
How To Install & Download Intercontinental Intranet For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Intercontinental Intranet for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Intercontinental Intranet.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Intercontinental Intranet on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Intercontinental Intranet and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Intercontinental Intranet on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Intercontinental Intranet On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Herminio Rodriguez|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Intercontinental Intranet?
– Fix issue where app does not display all images that are attached to a post/news
– Fix issue where a banner is displayed unnecessarily on the timeline
Improvements in the Task Management premium feature:
– Permissions for create/edit/delete actions
– Using a single list for all tasks
– New "Assigned by me" filter
– Improve spacing of list items
– Improve date & time picker for creating a task
Most new features are announced in the app itself. Check them in About!
The Intercontinental Intranet application is a great way to keep track of your company’s internal communications. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for any business.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Intercontinental Intranet on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Intercontinental Intranet Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Intercontinental Intranet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Intercontinental Intranet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Intercontinental Intranet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Intercontinental Intranet.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.