Infinitode 2 is a tower defense game with an infinite number of levels. The game is based on the principle of “tower defense”: the player must build towers to defend their base from waves of enemies. The game is won by surviving all waves of enemies, or by destroying all enemy towers.
The technical specifications of the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense for PC
- 4 Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense Reviews
Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense ANDROID App Summary
Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense was developed by Prineside and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense from Google Play Store under the Strategy category. The latest version of Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense is R.1.8.7 on Play store with total users of 3197666. The Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense is Monday, August 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, August 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense for PC
1. Infinite number of enemies
2. Endless gameplay
3. Tower defense strategy
4. Various towers and upgrades
5. Multiple maps
8. Social media integration
9. In-game purchases
Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense App Overview and Details
Every game in this Tower Defense strategy game (TD) is endless – stand against infinite number of enemy waves for as long as you can!
Complete the story line for great rewards.
– Simplistic, well optimized, tiny in size but overfilled with features: 14 different types of towers, 11 types of enemies, bosses, miners, teleports, barriers, modifiers, resources…
– Over 40 different levels with leader boards and plenty of quests – no endless grind!
– Towers gain experience, abilities, different aiming strategies and can be heavily upgraded
– Miners can be used to dig out Resources for new global upgrades
– Map editor can be used to build any map with resources won for each game.
– Music tracks are stored in maps and played with synthesizer! Players can create a great map with any music and share it with others.
– Huge permanent upgrades tree (over 300 different Researches).
– Many trophies (3D!) for completion of hardcore quests
– Detailed statistics for each game
– Synchronization of saved games with PC or any other available device.
– Game can be passed to unlock a Developer mode with infinite possibilities!
– No ads, everything can be unlocked for free!
Whats New In this Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense?
This game is really fun and addicting. I like how there are endless levels to play and the challenge is always different. I also like the graphics and sound effects. Overall, I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes tower defense games.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense Reviews
Phenominal tower defense game. A tad grindy, but a completely fun grind with a noticable creep in power. Every tower is viable to use and has its own strengths/weaknesses without one being too overpowered. Splash is almost broken, but can’t target normal enemies, which force you to support it with something else in each map. I’ve beaten up to 6.3 with 2 stars, and it’s been an incredibly fun and engaging experience from start to finish with a strangely amazing soundtrack.
I am having trouble Saving my Game since 02.06.2020 from version B128. Please send some details and advice on how to get it back.
This is the best tower defense ever!
Addictive, well made and keeps me coming back to play. The strategy and upgrades keep it from becoming redundant
Great time killer, can be challenging.
Endless mode isn’t actually Endless. If you play on Endless mode you can still get to a point where “all enemies are defeated” What’s the point in calling it Endless then? This also makes it unnecessarily difficult to acquire resources.
Uninstalled when the game started prompting you to share an insane amount of data with a ridiculously long list of vendors and no easy way to opt out other than unticking one by one – GDPR anyone? A tower defence game should not be requesting “precise geolocation data” from anyone. Sad to see my most-played mobile game of all time reduced to this.
Excellent work. Even after a couple years still a fave…..
I regret every minute I spent on this abomination
Absolutely loved this..
We refer the ownership of This Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Infinitode 2 – Tower Defense.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.