The Immigration Case Tracker is a web-based application that allows users to track the status of their immigration cases. The application provides users with information on the current status of their case, as well as updates on any changes to the status of their case. The Immigration Case Tracker is a valuable tool for those who are seeking to keep track of their immigration status and ensure that they are up-to-date on any changes to their case.
The technical specifications of the Immigration Case Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Immigration Case Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Immigration Case Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Immigration Case Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Immigration Case Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Immigration Case Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Immigration Case Tracker Reviews
Immigration Case Tracker ANDROID App Summary
Immigration Case Tracker was developed by BaoLe86 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Immigration Case Tracker from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Immigration Case Tracker is 2.1.1 on Play store with total users of 22402. The Immigration Case Tracker app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Immigration Case Tracker is Friday, August 6, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Immigration Case Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Immigration Case Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Immigration Case Tracker installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Immigration Case Tracker and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Immigration Case Tracker on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Immigration Case Tracker in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Immigration Case Tracker on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Immigration Case Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Immigration Case Tracker App Overview and Details
A simple but all-in-one you need for tracking your immigration case from USCIS with no personal data collection.
– Track your case status with push notification, case history. Search, sort & filter cases.
– View case processing times by office & form. Subscribe to receive an update when a new date is published
– Quick access to visa bulletin.
– Resource page with USCIS News, Find Doctor, Office Locator,…
– Never miss an update from USCIS News when there is new news published.
– Support Dark Mode.
– Support Spanish & Vietnamese language.
* This Application is not affiliated with the USCIS website/organization.
* The App just sends the query to USCIS’s official website to get the results.
* The App just displays any data from the USCIS office website without modifications.
* The App only collects, tracks, and shows data in a better way to let people have a great user experience.
* We do not claim the accuracy of the information and this information can not be used in any legal case.
* The data on the USCIS website is considered public information that may be distributed and copied. Please refer to the USCIS Website Policy here https://www.uscis.gov/website-policies.
Features of Immigration Case Tracker for PC
-Track your immigration case from USCIS
-Get updates on your case status
-Receive alerts and notifications
-View case history and details
-Share your case information with others
-Access customer support
-Manage your account settings
-Download the mobile app
-Sign up for a free account
Whats New In this Immigration Case Tracker?
Bug fixes & performance improvements.
The Immigration Case Tracker application is a great way to stay on top of your immigration case. It is user-friendly and provides updates in real time. It is a valuable tool for anyone who is going through the immigration process.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Immigration Case Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Immigration Case Tracker Reviews
This app is useless it even doesn’t connect to uscis server.
New problem. 2 some time 3 days delay. Checked the same number on uscis and the app reporting 3 days old status. Overall really good. But With dozens numbers has some issues with order and naming the cases. And take so long to update. And autoupdate when rolling is not a good idea. Takes so much time when hit the top by mistake
Zero of information, don’t waste your time
Perfect, really work
Always having uscis server connection issues its been out from 2 week I tried different devices and different locations of the world
We refer the ownership of This Immigration Case Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Immigration Case Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Immigration Case Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Immigration Case Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.