Hyperion Launcher is one of the most popular Android Launchers on the Google Play Store. It has over 1 million downloads and an average rating of 4.5 stars. Hyperion Launcher is a free, open-source launcher for Android that is highly customizable and aims to be lightweight and fast. Some of the features that make Hyperion Launcher stand out are its customizable interface, support for a wide range of icon packs, and ability to run on a wide range of devices.
So, you want to download the hyperion launcher for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
hyperion launcher ANDROID App Summary
The hyperion launcher is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the hyperion launcher is prjkt.io. The current version of hyperion launcher is hundred eighteen with a total user count of 1588710 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Friday, February 24, 2023 was the last date the hyperion launcher was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download hyperion launcher For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the hyperion launcher on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the hyperion launcher to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for hyperion launcher. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the hyperion launcher on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the hyperion launcher on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||hyperion launcher On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||hundred eighteen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, February 24, 2023|
|Get it On:|
hyperion launcher App Overview and Details
A launcher is not just a home, it needs to be an experience.
👨💻 Support Chat: t.me/HyperionHub
🗞 Hyperion Dock (Enable Google Feed): prjkt.io/dock
We believe that not only should everyone deserve a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, we wanted it to always be up to date with the best of what Google has to offer at a consistent pace, as well as consistently pushing new tweaks and customization options that users want…without the bloat!
We streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features we love from many launchers found on the market and creating a unified experience – we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything that a typical Launcher3 based launcher has, but much more!
• Launcher and accent theming: with an intricately designed theme by Manuel Möllmann (Deep Darkness Theme)
• Drawer background; glow adjustments and scrolling indicator colour
• Dock background colour
• Folder background colour
• Search widget colours (Drawer/Dock)
• Smart widget colours
• Desktop, Drawer and dock icon changes (Icon size, Label size, Text colour, Text shadows, Multiple lines)
• Adaptive icon shaping
• Full launcher font change (Pro!)
• Covers: For folders, you can swipe up to open or mask the folder with a main icon
• Icon packs: View your icon pack changes immediately without quitting activities!
• Hidden apps
• Overview menu items: Adjust what you want when long pressing the home screen
• App launch locking (Launcher level only, will not prevent launch from other places)
• Desktop locking (includes temporary unlocking)
• Scrolling wallpaper
• Status bar and navigation bar icon colouring (Wallpaper/Dark/Light)
• Wallpaper gradient adjustments
• Homescreen wallpaper dimming on dark mode
• Drawer and Dock blur
• Navigation bar display
• Google Feed (Hyperion Dock)
• Remembering app drawer position/Automatically close
• Dock/Page indicator styling
• Dock styling and shadow
• Two row dock
• Automatically hide Icon Pack/Substratum theme dashboards and other dashboards (Pro!)
• Desktop, Drawer and Dock
• Google Search Widget
• Google Smart Widget (Pro!): Does not need a launcher plugin/bypass!
★ Custom Gestures (Pro!):
• One/Two finger double tap, swipe up, swipe down
• Launcher animation speed
• App launch animation
• Fade on swipe transition
• Bounce physics
★ Profile manager:
• Visual, always shows you a screen of what your set up looks like!
Credits and acknowledgements:
We would like to give thanks to a ton of people who worked and contributed with our development team throughout the whole process!
🎨 Manuel Möllmann
🖌️ Max Patchs
💻 Amir Zaidi
💬 Till Kottmann/David Siedtmann (Lawnchair Team)
🔎 Query all apps: To show apps installed on your device.
💿 Storage: We use storage only for wallpaper extraction for adaptive colors and backing up and restoring profiles.
📅 Calendar: To show events on your desktop.
🛰️ Location: For an automatic weather reading on your desktop.
🛠 Accessibility: To lock the screen or show the recent apps screen triggered by custom tap or swipe gestures.
🔑 Device Administrator: To lock the screen triggered by custom tap or swipe gestures.
Features of hyperion launcher for PC
-A launcher is not just a home, it needs to be an experience.
-Support Chat: t.me/HyperionHub
-A launcher should be customizable to your needs
-A launcher should be efficient and not take up a lot of battery
-A launcher should be able to handle a lot of apps and be able to organize them well
-A launcher should be constantly updated with the latest security patches
-A launcher should have a built in app store for easy access to new apps
-A launcher should be able to back up your data and settings
-A launcher should be able to theme your device to your liking
-A launcher should be able to easily share files and settings with other devices
Whats New In this hyperion launcher?
Take a peek on what's coming to Hyperion! Join beta program at https://kutt.it/HyperionBeta
The Hyperion Launcher is a great application for those who want to customize their Android devices. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that allow you to change the look and feel of your device. It is also a great way to keep your device organized and running smoothly.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the hyperion launcher on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent hyperion launcher Reviews
Loving touches in learning second platforms.
Fails often. Paid version.
turning it off for now bc it keeps freezing. Will use when debugged
Good but not enough. I cannot remove the Google search bar from the home screen.
I really wasn’t expecting the app to work as good as it does but it surprised me and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone. If your looking for an easy and cool launcher that’s free with NO ads, then your in the right place, look no further. Go ahead and download it and get premium.
Great features, would be my favourite launcher, but has lot of bugs: 1. some apps are not movable in app drawer between tabs 2. restore after backup doesn’t restore any settings at all 3. import settings from another launcher failed so bad, that Hyperion didn’t started any more, I had to reset it to “just installed” status I regret purchasing Hyperion Supreme.
Disappointed in this launcher. Can’t change the shape of the drawer folder icon. Keeps crashing, can’t blur the drawer background when clicking on a folder. Just seems like a beta and not going to be my everyday driver. Shame it had potential.
Best update finally came March 2023 for my oldest android a Samsung GalaxyS7 android 8, but all my android 12/13 stock.launchers so.good.you would never use.Hyperion. Hyperion no longer using 25% battery now and.no overheating.now.at. 1.33%
Some issues and no updates for a while… Seems like support has ended.
My suggestion is that hyperion requires the hide icon feature in the drawer if the icon is on the desktop.
We refer the ownership of This hyperion launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for hyperion launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the hyperion launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the hyperion launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.