The History of Aircraft 4D+ takes you on a journey through the evolution of flight, from early pioneers to the modern day. You’ll explore the science behind the technology and learn about the people who made it all possible. You’ll also discover how aircraft have changed the world, for better and for worse. This is the story of flight.
Do you know the technical specifics of History Of Aircraft 4D+ for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 History Of Aircraft 4D+ ANDROID App Summary
- 2 History Of Aircraft 4D+ Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of History Of Aircraft 4D+ for PC
- 4 History Of Aircraft 4D+ App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this History Of Aircraft 4D+?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent History Of Aircraft 4D+ Reviews
History Of Aircraft 4D+ ANDROID App Summary
The History Of Aircraft 4D+ application developer is Octagon Studio. They listed the History Of Aircraft 4D+ under the Educational category on Play Store. The latest user count of the History Of Aircraft 4D+ is more than 10240. With a 1.0, the latest 1.03 of the History Of Aircraft 4D+ is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the History Of Aircraft 4D+ is Tuesday, September 6, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the History Of Aircraft 4D+ on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||History Of Aircraft 4D+ On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Octagon Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
History Of Aircraft 4D+ Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run History Of Aircraft 4D+ on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the History Of Aircraft 4D+ and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for History Of Aircraft 4D+ on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of History Of Aircraft 4D+ for PC
1. First design of a manual flying machine
2. Most advanced supersonic jet
3. Can fly at high altitudes
4. Has a wingspan of up to 80 feet
5. Can fly at speeds of up to Mach 2
6. Can carry up to 50 passengers
7.Has a range of up to 5,000 miles
8. Is equipped with state-of-the-art navigation and communication systems
9. Can take off and land on short runway
10. Is environmentally friendly
History Of Aircraft 4D+ App Overview and Details
Back from the first design of a manual flying machine to the most advanced supersonic jet that can exceed the speed of sound, History of Aircraft 4D+ will give you the wonder of aviation world through Augmented Reality. Put the aircrafts into your world or scan the magic aircraft card and have fun !
Pro tip : Make sure to explore the aircraft’ entertaining features :
– See your collection of aircrafts in the “Hangar” and witness your aircraft maneuver up in the sky !
– Explore the size of your aircrafts in comparison to its pilot and other aircraft in “Size Comparison.”
– The “3D Library” contains the history of aircraft from a flying glider to the brand new gigantic cargo aircraft.”
Aand, tuned in for more upcoming cool features coming really soon !
Minimum Device Requirements for using History of Aircraft 4D+ :
1. Min OS (for cardless AR feature) : Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
2. Min OS (for cards AR feature) : Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
3. Processor: Qualcomm chipset, 1.2 GHz
4. Ram: 3 GB
5. Camera: 8 MPX
6. Memory card supports Augmented Reality feature
7. Not compatible with Intel Atom processor
DOWNLOAD and PRINT the aircraft cards for free through this link https://octagon.studio/products-and-services/4d-flashcards/
Whats New In this History Of Aircraft 4D+?
– Fix markerless not working
The History of Aircraft 4D+ application is a great way to learn about the history of aircraft. It is packed with information and is easy to use. It is a great tool for anyone interested in learning about the history of aircraft.
Downloading and installing the History Of Aircraft 4D+ for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent History Of Aircraft 4D+ Reviews
Low quality, small amount of aircrafts, false data….
Boooooooooooo! This app sucks!😡😡😡❌❌
Wah bagus. Lama cari apps semacam ini untuk anak saya
Awesome 3D quality, animation, UI & UX. Great tool to learn a bit about the history of aviation. Keep up the good work!
We refer the ownership of This History Of Aircraft 4D+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for History Of Aircraft 4D+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the History Of Aircraft 4D+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the History Of Aircraft 4D+.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.