Looking for a new adventure? Hikingbook is the perfect app for you! With over 150,000 trails to explore, you’re sure to find the perfect hike for you. Whether you’re looking for a short and easy trail or a long and challenging one, Hikingbook has it all. Plus, you can read reviews and get tips from other hikers before you hit the trail. So what are you waiting for? Download Hikingbook and start exploring today!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Hikingbook: Hike & Explore On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Hikingbook Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Hikingbook: Hike & Explore ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Hikingbook: Hike & Explore For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Hikingbook: Hike & Explore for PC
- 4 Hikingbook: Hike & Explore App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Hikingbook: Hike & Explore?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Hikingbook: Hike & Explore Reviews
Hikingbook: Hike & Explore ANDROID App Summary
The Hikingbook: Hike & Explore was developed by the popular developer agency named Hikingbook Inc.. They have the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 12.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 34284 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Hikingbook: Hike & Explore latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 was the last date the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore was updated with new features. If you want to use the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Hikingbook: Hike & Explore For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Hikingbook: Hike & Explore here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Hikingbook: Hike & Explore for PC
1. Pro Maps for offline use
2. Improved map quality
3. New features and improvements
4. Easier to use and more user-friendly
5. More comprehensive and detailed
6. More accurate and up-to-date
7. More user-friendly and intuitive
8. Easier to find the information you need
9. Faster and more reliable
10. Free and easy to use
Hikingbook: Hike & Explore App Overview and Details
◆ MAIN FEATURES ◆
• NEW! PRO MAPS FOR OFFLINE USE
Download our newly upgraded Pro Maps to stay on track wherever you go, now complete with mobile signal location & Challenging Routes labelling.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR ROUTE
Plan your route easily and save valuable time. Or, choose from hundreds of templates to customize your own.
• SAFETY WATCH
Share your hike plan before setting out. Stay connected with family and friends while on the trail.
• MANAGE YOUR GEARS
Add all your hiking or camping gears and create fully customizable lists to easily calculate pack weight.
• OFFLINE SEARCH
Search for place, trails, or important POIs even when offline.
• EXLORE 78,000+ ROUTES FROM THE COMMUNITY
Find inspiration for your next adventure from our database of over 78,000 user-uploaded activities.
• RECORD YOUR HIKE
Track your activity. Add waypoints that include text, photos, and weather information.
• SHARE YOUR ADVENTURE
Back up, upload, and share your adventure with the community easily with a quick link.
◆ DO MORE WITH A PRO MEMBERSHIP ◆
Upgrade to Pro membership and enjoy unlimited access to more than 10 exclusive Pro features!
◆ OTHER FEATURES ◆
• Blog on hiking knowledge (only supports traditional Chinese now).
• Hiking records exported by hikingbook are information-rich in text, photos, and weather. When you import a GPX file directly from Hikingbook, photos and weather information are fully displayed.
• Supports common datums (WGS84, TWD67, and TWD97) and common grids (TM2, DD, and DMS) in Taiwan.
◆ PLEASE NOTE ◆
• Hikingbook uses GPS tracking in background when the tracking function is enabled. Continuous use of GPS in background may cause battery drain and decrease battery life.
• While GPS can improve safety in outdoor activities, it should be noted that GPS cannot wholly replace other traditional navigation tools such as compass and maps. In addition, positioning errors or no-signal situations may arise depending on vegetation, topography, and weather condition. Prior knowledge of GPS and its limitations is strongly advised.
Have a question? We’re here to help! Contact us: [email protected]
Terms of service: https://hikingbook.net/terms
Whats New In this Hikingbook: Hike & Explore?
• We all know how important first impressions are. That's why we've been working hard to optimize how you first interact with the app.
• Pro Maps for Yamanashi-ken (Yamanashi Prefecture) is now available for download. And of course, all basic maps are updated, as well.
We also did quite a lot housekeeping…
• Screen transitions are now much smoother and faster.
• Fixed an issue where maps cannot be downloaded in certain cases.
Thank you for using Hikingbook!
Hikingbook is a great application for anyone who loves to hike and explore the great outdoors. It is packed with features that allow users to plan and track their hikes, as well as find new trails to explore. The community aspect of the app is also great, as users can share tips and advice with each other. Overall, Hikingbook is an essential tool for any hiker, and is sure to help you make the most of your time outdoors.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Hikingbook: Hike & Explore Reviews
My app quiet unexpectedly
Unusable for a new user. The app forces you to enable GPS ALL THE TIME, why not only while using the app? I verified the email but the app still promts the error “please verify email”. Without an account you can basically do nothing. The app prompts “Do you want to download the map?” and then “sorry you have to create an account”. Why you ask in the first place??!
We refer the ownership of This Hikingbook: Hike & Explore to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hikingbook: Hike & Explore and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hikingbook: Hike & Explore.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.