HiiKER is the perfect hiking maps app for both novice and experienced hikers alike. With its easy-to-use interface, HiiKER provides users with access to detailed maps of hiking trails all over the world. Whether you’re looking for a challenging hike or a leisurely stroll, HiiKER has the perfect trail for you.
In this article, we will show you how to download HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App technical specifications first.
- 1 HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App for PC
- 3 How To Download HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App Reviews
HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App ANDROID App Summary
Waymarked Trails LTD is the developer of this HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 48646+ users of this app. The HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App app rating is currently 2.42-317.
It was last updated on Friday, January 6, 2023. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App for PC
1. HiiKER is the hiking app that is dedicated to building tools specifically for the hiking community.
2. HiiKER includes a variety of features to help hikers plan and enjoy their hikes, including maps, trail information, and GPS tracking.
3. HiiKER’s map feature includes topographic maps of hiking trails, as well as the ability to search for trails by location.
4. HiiKER’s trail information includes detailed descriptions of hiking trails, as well as user-generated reviews and ratings.
5. HiiKER’s GPS tracking feature allows hikers to track their progress on a hike, as well as share their location with others.
6. HiiKER also includes a social media component, which allows hikers to connect with other hikers and share photos and information about their hikes.
7. HiiKER is available for both iOS and Android devices.
8. HiiKER is a free app, with no ads or in-app purchases.
9. HiiKER is developed by a team of experienced hikers, who are committed to making the best hiking app possible.
10. HiiKER is constantly adding new features and improvements based on feedback from the hiking community.
|App Name:||HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Waymarked Trails LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Friday, January 6, 2023|
|Get it On:|
How To Download HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHiiKER: The Hiking Maps App in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App running on your computer.
HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App App Overview and Details
HiiKER is the hiking app that is dedicated to building tools specifically for the hiking community. More than just a map and a compass, the app enables you to hike in the great outdoors with confidence.
Discover thousands of Hiking trails
With HiiKER, you can discover one of over 20,000 of the world’s best hiking, thru-hiking, walking and backpacking trails right from your smartphone. Looking for the perfect Family hike? Or want to find the best nearby hiking trails
Maybe you’re planning a multi-day backpacking adventure. Or you’re looking for one of those spectacular Yosemite Hikes you’ve heard about.
You’ll find thousands of accommodation and amenity options for your adventures. Plan ahead with the perfect lunch spot, campsite, resupply town or maybe even a 5-star hotel on your hiking trip. We even list many of the shelters and huts that you can find along the National Scenic trails, such as the Appalachian trail, the Pacific Crest Trail, the John Muir Trail and the Continental Divide trail.
Create your own custom hiking trail
The HiiKER Trail Planner will enable you to blaze your own trail and plan a custom hike. You can share all trails with your adventure crew so that everyone is prepared for the hike.
Import GPX files
Got a GPX file of an awesome hiking trail from a friend or other source? Import it to HiiKER and make your own edits to the route before hitting the trail.
Track your Hikes
The HiiKER GPS Tracker records your hiking activity and gives you in-depth detail about your walks that you can share with your adventure crew. Got an ultra run you want to record? HiiKER has you covered. Forgot your compass? Let HiiKER be your compass and get your bearings with our intelligent maps.
High-Resolution Map layers
We are building the most comprehensive selection of free map layers available. You’ll find the layer that is best suited to your hike. These maps include
Open street maps
With HiiKER PRO you can download all your favourite hiking trail maps to your phone to use offline – even in aeroplane mode. This is perfect for those hiking adventures where cell service is not guaranteed. It is also much less intensive on your battery life, meaning you can use it for longer!
Heading out to Yosemite National Park? Maybe you’re thruhiking the Appalachian trail. Save the map to your device to make sure you’ll always have it when you need it.
Measure the Distance
While exploring the map, use our handy measurement tool to know what distance, terrain and elevation lie ahead on your hiking trail. This gets you ready for any change in elevation gain/loss and allows you to know how much time the section hike will take.
Export GPX files of one of the thousands of hiking trails on HiiKER. Sync them with your other gps devices, such as Garmin Smartwatches, Garmin navigation devices, Coros watches, Suunto watches and many other navigation devices that support GPX, KML and GEOJSON files.
Print trail maps
Get that compass out and always make sure you have a backup by printing our high-resolution PDF trail maps
HiiKER PRO pricing starts from €5.99 per month.
Premium High-Resolution maps
With HiiKER PRO+, you get access to some of the world’s best map makers in the world on the platform. These high-resolution maps include
All of these maps can be used in conjunction with other HiiKER features.
HiiKER PRO+ pricing starts from 12.99 per month.
We partner with trail organisations, such as the Florida trail, The Continental Divide trail, The Potomac Appalachian trail club, The Pacific Crest Trail, The Te Araroa, State parks, National parks and other trusted sources around the world to bring you the most up-to-date and official trail data available.
Contact us at [email protected]
Terms of Service: https://hiiker.app/terms-of-service
Whats New In this HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App?
HiiKER is a great hiking maps app that allows you to download maps for offline use, which is really handy when you’re hiking in areas with limited or no cell service. The app also has a handy tracking feature so you can keep track of your progress and share your hikes with friends. Overall, HiiKER is a great tool for anyone who loves to hike and explore the great outdoors.
This concludes our article on HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App Reviews
Really want to like this and even upgrade – but it’s catering more for long hikes. Hard to find anything shorter 5 -10km in my area. I guess could use other apps like Komoot to find a route and upload it to this one… But not sure worth paying for the Pro though.
Spent the day on a 25km hike, using Hiiker to track and record the adventure, only for it not to save at the end. No record of the hike, which was very frustrating. It’s a shame because the app interface is clean and easy to use, with clear buttons for performing tasks such as start, pause, resume and stop. The search function suitably identifies established routes, which then track really accurately. The app even operated well in the background. Credit to Eoin for his swift response.
Chat support was excellent. May never need it again but reassuring to have it with quick clear response.
Class Pete ! (The dare gal)
Used the free version of this app for the 1st time recently and it’s definitely the best I have tried.
Only three stars because I can’t get it on my tablet, otherwise it seems quit good
As a seasoned hiker and mapping enthusiast, and user of many Apps, Hiiker is ticking alot of boxes. A work in progress but going in the right direction. Stick with this one.
Expensive. Useless without paying 6eu month. Dont know if works correctly after paying.
I like idea of using elevation data from the map instead from GPS – it’s more accurate. Only a few apps use this method. But elevation data on the map in this app are very imprecise – not continuous, but “jump” in steps 30-50 m from one point to the next one (no values in between). Also the numbers are too small. Elevation Profile head line text (Elevation, Distance, Terrain) is too wide, so it’s impossible to read all data. Unfortunately, the Pro version is a bit expensive for me – 30 €/year.
We refer the ownership of This HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HiiKER: The Hiking Maps App.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.