Looking for a top quality MP3 voice recorder? Look no further than the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder. This recorder produces clear, high quality audio recordings, making it perfect for capturing lectures, meetings, and other events. The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is easy to use, with one-touch recording and playback. It also features a built-in USB port for easy transfer of recordings to your computer. Get the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder today and start making great audio recordings!
So, you want to download the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo)?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) Reviews
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) ANDROID App Summary
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) is Audiophile. The current version of Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) is VARY with a total user count of 4742584 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Saturday, September 19, 2020 was the last date the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo). You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Saturday, September 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) App Overview and Details
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s miles ahead of any standard recording app.
Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it.
Simple and Reliable. Start the app and you are good to go! Press the striking Red button, and you’ll immediately start recording.
MP3 clips. Recordings are stored as MP3 files in real-time, which are compact enough and can be played almost everywhere.
Keep Recordings Safe. With automatic upload to Dropbox and Google Drive, your recordings are stored safely and you can free up more space on your device. Sync happens when the preferred connection is available (Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and mobile network).
Home Screen Widgets. Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widgets.
Quality Settings. Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can also record in WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC (experimental) formats.
Input Selection. Select the more sensitive front microphone, or the clearer back microphone as you wish (depending on individual device).
Shhh! Switch the recording icon for discretion.
Manage Clips. Share, sort, rename and delete recordings as you please. Speed up playback to save time, or slow down to perceive details in your recordings without changing pitch.
Wi-Fi Transfer. Transfer recordings to your PC wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi Transfer, utilizing your home Wi-Fi or your device’s Wi-Fi Hotspot capability.
Gain. Specify input gain settings in real-time for optimum recording in various noise levels.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
The free version records up to 10 minutes per clip. Get the Pro version for unlimited recording length: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiqrecorder.full
Help & FAQ: http://www.hiqrecorder.com/faq
– Phone calls are not supported.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
Features of Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) for PC
1. Mobile sound recording at its finest
2. Hi-Q MP3 format
3. Built-in microphone
4. Long battery life
5. Large storage capacity
6. Compact and lightweight
7. Easy to use
10. Great sound quality
Whats New In this Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo)?
– Instant share button on the recording screen
– Options to disable delete and share button on the recording screen
– Ability to set lifetime counter manually
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is a great application for anyone who wants to record high quality audio. The interface is user friendly and the quality of the recordings is excellent. This is a great tool for recording interviews, lectures, or anything else you might need to record.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) Reviews
Very helpful, good sound quality, and easy to use in free version.
I have years using this app and I love it…
Makes a real mp3 I think.
I need to be able to edit. Even my embedded voice recorder on my phone can at least trim a recording. Useless to me.
One of the best free recording.
It’s a very good app. The quality of recording is excellent. We can send the files easily also.
We refer the ownership of This Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Demo).
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.