The heart rate, or pulse, is the number of times your heart beats per minute. Normal heart rate varies from person to person, but is usually between 60 and 100 beats per minute. A heart rate that is too fast, slow, or irregular can be a sign of a heart condition. A heart monitor is a device that is used to check a person’s heart rate.
So, you want to download the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure ?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure Reviews
Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure ANDROID App Summary
The Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure is listed under the Medical category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure is MX Labs. The current version of Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure is 1.2.2 with a total user count of 127918 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 was the last date the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure . You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MX Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure App Overview and Details
Manage your blood pressure with the Heart Monitor App. Record, track and analyze vital signs of cardiac system on clear, interactive charts.
Try an innovative, contactless method for video measurement of pulse, heart rate variability and breathing rate.
Note that this version of the app does not measure the blood pressure. This feature will be available soon through Shen.AI video measurement.
Heart Monitor App is 100% Free with no Ads.
Easy to use
Provide new records easily. Read and analyze clearly displayed results supported by color-coded feedback and blood pressure zones.
Control your high blood pressure (hypertension)
Analyze systolic and diastolic blood pressure trends.
Import history of readings from Google Fit.
Set up blood pressure measurement reminders.
Real-time visual biofeedback (NEW!)
See blood flow under your skin as it happens.
Track your Pulse, HRV and Breathing rate in real-time.
Increase your awareness about hypertension and how it affects your health.
Learn about healthy habits.
– Blood Pressure Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Pressure (PP)
– Blood Pressure zones
– Heart Rate (Pulse) video measurement ★
– Heart Rate Variability (HRV/PRV) video measurement ★
– Breathing Rate (Respiration Rate) video measurement ★
– Visualization of blood flow on your face ★
– Vital signs tracker ★
– Health Report (PDF)
– Cardiac Workload
– Risks of Cardiovascular Diseases
– Knowledge database
– Data available across multiple devices
★ – unique features
Shen.AI, developed by MX Labs captures blood flow and subtle changes in human skin colour and texture through computer vision and computational models.
As many as 1.13 billion people suffer from systemic hypertension, which is a chronic condition characterized by high blood pressure (over 130/80 mm Hg according to American guidelines). Monitoring high blood pressure daily and following healthy living habits reduces the risk of serious health problems.
Heart Monitor is not a substitute for clinical judgement of a healthcare professional. Any health related information provided by Heart Monitor is for informational purposes only.
All computations involving personally identifiable images of a user’s face are done locally on the end point device and are immediately removed after being processed.
Terms of Service: https://mxlabs.ai/ToS
Features of Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure for PC
– Heart Monitor App can record, track and analyze vital signs of card
– The App can help you to manage your blood pressure
– The App can offer you tailored advice
– The App can send you alerts if your blood pressure is high
– The App can help you to track your progress
– The App can share your data with your doctor
– The App can help you to identify your risk factors
– The App can help you to make lifestyle changes
– The App can help you to manage your medication
– The App can help you to prevent complications
Whats New In this Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure ?
– Improved application stability,
– Improved application performance,
– Fixing minor bugs,
– Improved face recognition system (lighting and stabilization)
– Optimized the measurement process,
The Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure application is a great tool for monitoring your blood pressure. It is easy to use and provides accurate readings. It is a useful tool for keeping track of your blood pressure and for making sure that it is within a healthy range.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure Reviews
This is dangerous app…it ask your fingerprint then your face scan
It worked as it was supposed to be. And the accuracy is excellent.
This app deserves negative ratings.. Chutiya app
Doesn’t tell you what to do to start scan. Had my face in camera but nothing happens. No readings are started. There is no start button
The my face is not showing up in the app to measure, though it has access to device camera
good for health
We refer the ownership of This Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure . We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Heart Monitor: Blood Pressure .
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.