A harbour is a naturally occurring body of water where ships and boats can shelter from the weather and load or unload their cargo. harbours can be found in both coastal and inland areas, and their size and depth will vary depending on the local geography.
Most harbours have been artificially created and maintained over the years, and their primary purpose is to provide a safe haven for vessels to moor. In addition to this, many harbours also offer facilities for repairs and maintenance, as well as a range of leisure and tourism activities.
Whether you’re looking to moor your vessel in a safe haven, or simply want to explore the local area, our harbour guide will help you find the perfect location.
The latest Harbour Guide for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Harbour Guide ANDROID App Summary
Allegro kommunikasjon AS has developed the Harbour Guide for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Harbour Guide has got over 11573+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.2
The latest update of Harbour Guide is Monday, October 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Harbour Guide App Overview and Details
A subscription to Harbourguide Online gives you full access to 4800 for Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on mobile/tablet and on PC/Mac. You can choose between either annual or monthly subscription.
Harbour Guide app gives you:
Access to up-to-date harbour information
Advanced search functions
Photo and chart of the harbour
Recomended approach to the harbour
Harbour photo zoom
Map search and nearby harbours overview
Automatic language translation
The Harbour Guide series is designed and written by experienced sailing boat skippers with sailing experience from all around the world. Harbour Guides are therefore not only written by skippers for skippers, but are also used by our authors and editors when at sea. Our experience is that the Harbour Guide books are the best reference when at sea, and the online service is best as a supplement and a planning tool when at home, at the office or on the train home.
Features of Harbour Guide for PC
1. Full access to 4800 harbours for Northern Europe and the Medi.
2. Search and filter options for finding the perfect harbour for your needs.
3. Complete harbour information, including facilities, depths, approach, contact details and more.
4. Regular updates and additions to the harbour database.
5. User-friendly interface for easy navigation.
6. Printable harbour charts and lists.
7. GPS coordinates for all harbours.
8. Save and share your favourite harbours.
9. Customisable harbour list options.
10. Premium customer support.
Install “Harbour Guide” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Harbour Guide on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Harbour Guide on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Harbour Guide and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Harbour Guide as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Harbour Guide On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Allegro kommunikasjon AS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Harbour Guide?
Updated message in case of expired subscription.
The Harbour Guide application is an excellent way to find information about harbours around the world. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. It is a valuable tool for anyone who is interested in harbour information.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Harbour Guide for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Harbour Guide Reviews
Not working on my Note 20 plus. Every time I try to sign in the app gives me a failure message. The website login works though. But even the website is not flawless, but still very helpful.
So I downloaded this app then opened it first thing i get is enter your pass word and log in details couldn’t get passed it so deleted the app lo8l
Great app to find the best harbours in Sweden
Hands down the best harbour app available, at least for Sweden. A bit old user interface but it does the job. We also have the harbour books and they are fabulous. Would be nice with filtering option in map view and favorites.
Pay per month, trial only if you give credit card details
Horrible app and user interface. Don’t bother
We refer the ownership of This Harbour Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Harbour Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Harbour Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Harbour Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.