Hallow is a beautiful app for prayer and meditation. It’s simple and elegant interface makes it easy to use, and it’s features are top notch. With Hallow, you can easily find the perfect prayer or meditation for any situation, and connect with a community of like-minded people.
Installing and using the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Hallow: Prayer & Meditation ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Hallow: Prayer & Meditation App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Hallow: Prayer & Meditation for PC
- 4 Download & Install Hallow: Prayer & Meditation On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Hallow: Prayer & Meditation?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Hallow: Prayer & Meditation Reviews
Hallow: Prayer & Meditation ANDROID App Summary
Hallow, Inc. has developed the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Hallow: Prayer & Meditation has over 3233208 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of Hallow: Prayer & Meditation is currently 8.1.2.
The latest upstate time of the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation is Monday, January 23, 2023, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Hallow: Prayer & Meditation App Overview and Details
** The #1 Catholic App **
WHAT IS HALLOW
Hallow is a Catholic prayer app that offers audio-guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our Christian faith & spiritual lives and find peace in God. Explore over 6,000 different sessions on contemplative prayer, meditation, Catholic Holy Bible readings, music, and more.
In today’s world, we’re stressed, anxious, distracted, and often sleep-deprived. At the same time, we’re searching for deeper meaning, purpose & relationships. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution: peace in Jesus. In the end, after all, a halo in Heaven is the goal 🙂
WHAT YOU GET
• Daily Prayers & Devotionals: Pray daily across methods, including 3 of our most popular – Lectio Divina (in Daily Readings), the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, or Daily Mass Readings and Reflections.
• Christian Meditation: Similar to mindfulness meditation in learning to be comfortable in silence. But in Christian meditation, the goal is never to remain in ourselves, always to lift our hearts & minds to God, to talk with Him, listen to Him, and recognize His presence with us
• Bible Stories for Sleep: Try sounds of the Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours/Daily Office and Catholic Holy Bible stories read by folks like Jonathan Roumie from The Chosen or Father Mike Schmitz from The Bible in a Year podcast
• Rosary: Meditate with Mary through the mysteries of the Catholic Rosary and other daily devotionals and prayers.
• Ignatian Examen: Reflect & meditate on your day and find an awareness of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
• Lectio Divina: Converse with God through passages/Scripture from the Holy Bible
• Taizé & Gregorian Chant: Calm, meditative chants, Christian music & sleep sounds
• Community: Join the #Pray40 Lent Challenge from Ash Wednesday to Easter, or our #Pray25 Advent Challenge for Christmas
• Homilies & Guests: From Fr. Mike Schmitz, Bishop Barron, and more on topics like being a Catholic Dad, family & more!
• Praylists: Sessions on joy, humility, discernment, stress reduction, and calm sleep meditations
• Personal Prayer Journal: Pray, meditate & document your spiritual journey
• Challenges: Join thousands of Catholics and Christians in a community of prayer such as Easter Prayers, Divine Mercy Chaplet, or 54-Day Rosary Novena.
• Litanies, Novenas, & Devotionals: Try the Litany of Humility, the Surrender Novena & more!
• Minute Meditations: Jesus, I Trust in You; Angelus; Holy Rosary Decade; St. Michael the Archangel prayer & more!
Additional features to customize your prayer experience:
• 3 different length options for each prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
• Set prayer reminders to pray and journal
• Include calm background music like Gregorian chant
• Download & listen offline
• Join a Hallow Family to share prayers, intentions, and journal reflections with one another
As Hallow is a Catholic App (#1 among Catholic Apps), the content is developed by experienced Catholic theology & spirituality guides, reviewed by senior leaders within the Catholic Church (e.g., PhDs, professors, Bishops, authors), and based on content from the approved Catholic Bible. While Hallow can be a beautiful app for Catholics, it is meant as a resource for people of all faiths & religions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our daily audio prayers (including the Rosary) and all of our community prayer challenges for free.
To access the full suite of Hallow, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options (US customers prices):
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Google Play account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://hallow.app/terms-of-service
Features of Hallow: Prayer & Meditation for PC
1. Audio-guided Catholic prayers
2. A variety of prayers to choose from
3. The ability to save prayers
4. The ability to share prayers with others
5. A daily prayer
6. A weekly prayer
7. A monthly prayer
8. A yearly prayer
9. A prayer for special occasions
10. A prayer for healing
|App Name:||Hallow: Prayer & Meditation On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Hallow, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Hallow: Prayer & Meditation On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Hallow: Prayer & Meditation on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Hallow: Prayer & Meditation?
We are excited to announce the new Parish Waitlist on Hallow. Join your parish to be one of the first to pray with and pray for others in your church using Hallow.
This app is perfect for anyone looking to get started with prayer and meditation. It is user-friendly and provides step-by-step instructions on how to get started. The app also includes a variety of prayers and meditations to choose from. Whether you are a beginner or have been praying and meditating for years, this app is sure to be a valuable resource.
Did the guide help you download and install the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation, let us know below.
Recent Hallow: Prayer & Meditation Reviews
Love the content variety, ease of use and overall mission. Bravo!
Prayer should be free.
very step by step.
awsome and has helped me to draw closer to the Lord with all the prayer and Meditation. 🙏
It helps to pray before bed & thank God for the day. ❤🙏👍
it’s a helpful reminder to pray more. Response: requesting Latin prayers. I’m attempting to learn it and it would be very helpful to have just one app to turn to for this.
This is the most complete app for your journey to knowing God. Everything works together. Meditation prayers rosaries homilies education encouragement mental health. This is the only app you need for spiritual and mental health! You can choose your music you can choose the guide for meditation and prayer! I usually listen to Anna. She is calm and reassuring! Confident woman of God. I feel the Spirit speak everytime I listen. This is fabulous!!!! I’m so enriched!
I love this app
I’ve struggled with spiritual and psychological issues. This app doesn’t provide medical expertise on how to deal with those things. But many acceptance and commitment therapy programs recognize that a submission to something higher than one’s self, along with regular commitment to your values and good scheduling can significantly disrupt negative self talk and doubts which cause stress, anxiety and depression. This app has been instrumental in my personal implementation of these strategies.
We refer the ownership of This Hallow: Prayer & Meditation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hallow: Prayer & Meditation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hallow: Prayer & Meditation.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.