If you are looking for a gun and ammo database, then GunSafe is the perfect choice. It is a user-friendly and reliable database that provides you with all the information you need about guns and ammunition. GunSafe is constantly updated with the latest information, so you can be sure that you are always up-to-date.
Do you know the technical specifics of GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database ANDROID App Summary
- 2 GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database for PC
- 4 GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database Reviews
GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database ANDROID App Summary
The GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database application developer is Randall Murphy. They listed the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database is more than 12040. With a 4.4, the latest 1.7.4 of the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database is Friday, July 1, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Randall Murphy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database for PC
1. A database of all firearms, with multiple pictures.
2. A database of all ammunition, with multiple pictures.
3. The ability to keep track of all firearms and ammunition in one place.
4. The ability to easily add and remove firearms and ammunition from the database.
5. The ability to search the database for specific firearms and ammunition.
6. The ability to sort the database by firearm type, caliber, and other criteria.
7. The ability to add notes to each firearm and ammunition entry.
8. The ability to share the database with other users.
9. The ability to export the database to other formats.
10. The ability to print the database.
GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database App Overview and Details
Keep a database of all your firearms, including multiple pictures, and your ammunition in one place. Track when your guns were last fired and cleaned. Know exactly how much ammo is in your inventory and when your ammo supply is getting low and needs replenishing by setting a minimum amount to be kept on hand. Receive notifications when firearms are due for cleaning/maintenance, and when ammunition inventory is getting low.
Maintain a separate wish list of guns you would like to own in the future. You can, optionally, display the wish list intermixed with the list of your owned firearms. When you purchase a gun that is already in your wish list, you can easily move it to the list of owned firearms.
Log your visits to the shooting range. Plan a trip to the range by adding the guns and the type and amount of ammo to your virtual range bag. When you return from the range, specify the amount of unused ammo you brought back and, optionally, number of rounds fired from each firearm. The app will automatically reduce your inventory by the amount you fired and record the info to the range log as well as the individual firearm log.
Select from multiple UI themes including a dark theme.
*Note: All data is stored only on your mobile device.
Whats New In this GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database?
This app is a must have for gun owners. It is a well made and thought out app. It is a great way to keep track of your guns and ammo.
Downloading and installing the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database Reviews
So, is everyone here retarded? Congratulations, your government knows exactly what you have and how much beacuse you don’t wanna use a notebook. I mean, Intel already admitted to being able to ping every cpu processor to map rooms so the government can “safely” raid homes. Why would anyone actually use apps like this?
Great app, one suggestion is to add suppressors so that they can be accounted for.
Awesome app! Easy to use with a lot of great features!
App works great, it lets you add or remove firearm inventory. Does what it says it does.
Better than my notepad list for tracking my ammo, but I can’t add firearms at all. Pushing the save button at the top does nothing. Also, I had to add .303 British to my list and accidentally put in . 303 British first. Now can’t find a way to get rid of the one with the (automatic) extra space. Minor annoyance. Would be nice if I could sort the ammo to my preference as it’s weird that 10mm wants to be in the middle and 9mm wants to be at the end after all the 7.62 calibers. But I get it.
Great FREE app for keeping an inventory (with pics) of your firearms and ammunition.
Would be nice if it allowed the user to save and sort multiple lists of firearms. Instead, you get one main list and one wishlist.
Great app. Very complete. I would love to be able to take a photo of a gun or ammo from within the app.
Love the app. The ammo inventory even made me realize that I was out of ammo for a couple of my firearms. Its great!
Very useful app I only wish I could add more than a single picture for each item. Developer helped me through my issue. wonderful app.
We refer the ownership of This GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GunSafe: Gun & Ammo Database.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.