Gulf Tunnel VPN is an app that lets you tunnel your traffic through a server in the Gulf region. This lets you access geo-blocked content, bypass censorship, and improve your privacy and security online. The app is easy to use and has a free trial available.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Gulf Tunnel VPN for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Gulf Tunnel VPN On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Gulf Tunnel VPN ANDROID App Summary
The Gulf Tunnel VPN was developed by the popular developer agency named sando–k. They have the Gulf Tunnel VPN in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.12, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 137930 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Gulf Tunnel VPN latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, October 14, 2022 was the last date the Gulf Tunnel VPN was updated with new features. If you want to use the Gulf Tunnel VPN on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Gulf Tunnel VPN using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Gulf Tunnel VPN For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gulf Tunnel VPN using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gulf Tunnel VPN on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gulf Tunnel VPN here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Gulf Tunnel VPN for PC
-OpenVPN Android Client
-Ease of Use
Gulf Tunnel VPN App Overview and Details
Gulf Tunnel VPN is an openvpn android client base its all free with fast servers and updated tweaks
Whats New In this Gulf Tunnel VPN?
Gulf Tunnel VPN is a great application that allows users to tunnel their data through the Gulf of Mexico. The app is easy to use and provides a secure connection. It is a great choice for those who want to keep their data private and secure.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Gulf Tunnel VPN of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Gulf Tunnel VPN Reviews
How does it work in Kenya cause it’s not connecting at all
Great app and fast Internet 👌
To good app
Danger! This app contains a virus named “evo-gen” Google play shall remove this
Thanks for service 🙏
We refer the ownership of This Gulf Tunnel VPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gulf Tunnel VPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gulf Tunnel VPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gulf Tunnel VPN.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.