Guided breathing is a relaxation technique that can be used to reduce stress and anxiety. The technique involves focusing on your breath and breathing deeply from your diaphragm. Guided breathing can be done anywhere and does not require any special equipment.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Guided Breathing For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Guided Breathing App Overview and Details
- 2 Guided Breathing App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Guided Breathing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Guided Breathing ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Guided Breathing for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Guided Breathing?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Guided Breathing Reviews
Guided Breathing App Overview and Details
Guided Breathing App Overview and Details
Relieve stress & anxiety, boost performance and sleep better with Guided Breathing — the #1 app for mindful breathing & meditation and a healthier life!
This is the only app officially supported by the Wim Hof Method.
Tap into the unique selection of proven breathing methods and patterns, and learn expert techniques to help you de-stress, focus, boost energy and become more healthy and happy. Just a few minutes a day of mindfulness with Guided Breathing is all you need to quickly start experiencing the positive effects of deep and conscious breathing.
Using Guided Breathing is simple and easy — everyone can do it. Just choose the exercise you need in the app, breathe in and let the soothing wave animations and sounds guide you. Practice whenever and wherever you want — after waking up or before going to bed, at school or at work — and start breathing towards a more healthy mind and body today.
* What does our guided breathing app help you achieve?
* Relieve stress, reduce nervousness and ease anxiety
* Increase emotional well-being and gain a sense of calm and control
* Sleep quicker and better, and wake up easier and with more energy
* Enhance athletic performance, build stamina and strength
* Alleviate pain and recover faster from physical exertion
* Calm the nerves, preventing migraine and tension headaches
* Improve digestion and develop a well-functioning digestive system
* Counter the urge to stress-eat and overeat, maintaining a healthy weight
* Decrease tiredness, increase productivity and enhance creativity
* Boost brain power: concentration, memory skills and mental agility
Get access to curated exercises like:
* Exclusive — Wim Hof guided breathing: boost your body and mind in just 20 minutes
* Warming up: breathe just like the Navy SEALs
* Mindful: quiet your mind and de-stress with conscious breathing
* Anxiety relief: helps you relax whenever anxiety strikes
* Rest: a natural sedative for the nervous system
* Relax: the perfect detox after a long, stressful day
* Concentrate: train your lungs to increase hold time and improve focus
* Elevate: an exercise to instantly brighten your mood
* Harmonize: align your body and mind
* …and much more
Still wanting more? Create your own exercise with the timings you prefer!
* Unique and diverse collection of evidence-based breathing methods and techniques
* Dynamic and powerful exercises, helping you breathe easier no matter the situation
* An elegant and calming design to keep you in the moment while meditating
* Very easy to use: simply let the animated breathing wave guide you
* Short and clear training instructions to help you get the most out of your breaths
* A calendar to log your training sessions and track the progress you make over time
* Personal training reminders that help you stay focused and on track
* Full customization: adjust any exercise in the app to your meditation needs
* Create your own patterns within seconds, with any timing and audio you like
* A variety of original music and sounds for the different moments in your life
* 100% ad-free, even during the trial period
* No tracking: you own your own data and routines
* Officially certified by the Wim Hof Method
Coming soon — keep an eye out for:
* Personal dashboard
* Rich statistics
* Community feature
* Continuous updates
Free to download and try
Experience everything Guided Breathing has to offer at your own pace during the 7-day free trial.
After your trial ends, continue enjoying the app with Premium. Premium comes with a subscription for 1 Month or 1 Year — as well as all of our upcoming features, upgrades and updates. Your subscription will stop automatically after the indicated period.
Any questions, suggestions or feedback? Connect with us at [email protected].
Scientific proof: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/breathing-exercises
Download & Install Guided Breathing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Guided Breathing on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Guided Breathing on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Guided Breathing result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Guided Breathing will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Guided Breathing with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Guided Breathing on your PC.
|App Name:||Guided Breathing On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Guided Breathing|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Get it On:|
Guided Breathing ANDROID App Summary
Guided Breathing is the developer of this Guided Breathing application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7906+ users of this app. The Guided Breathing app rating is currently 1.5.1.
It was last updated on Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Guided Breathing for PC
1. Guided breathing exercises to help you relax and de-stress
2. Performance-enhancing breathing techniques to help you focus and improve your performance
3. Sleep-promoting breathing exercises to help you sleep better
4. Customizable breathing programs to suit your needs and preferences
5. Convenient, user-friendly interface
6. Detailed how-to instructions and audio guidance
7. Progress tracking to help you monitor your progress
8. Shareable results with family and friends
9. Integration with Apple Health
10. Regular updates with new features and exercises
Whats New In this Guided Breathing?
– Offline mode support
– Made it possible to delete exercise history
– Adjusted the sleeping timer times
– Added reminders when the set goal of the workout is reached
– Added 2 more gurus and implemented Pranayama exercises
– Fixed the instructions for alternate nostril breathing
This application was very helpful in teaching me how to do proper breathing exercises. The audio guide was clear and easy to follow, and I appreciated being able to see my progress over time. Overall, I found this to be a great tool for learning how to relax and improve my breathing.
This concludes our article on Guided Breathing Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Guided Breathing for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Guided Breathing Reviews
This app is pretty cool while you’re using the trial but once that is over it becomes completely unusable, including access to your data. Now as per EU regulations I’m not even sure that’s legal, someone who knows more about these things should definitely look into reporting this app.
Not a free app only 7 days free trial
Most folks think they know how to breath just because they stay alive but most of us breath wrongly. Any help with that is great. Thanks
This used to be a really great app, I didn’t mind the paying version, but whatever changes that have been made make it unstable and unusable. Crashes every time it’s opened. Please fix!!!!
Ungu Dengan Nafas Nur Amira Imoof Kota Kinabalu Pantai Jerudong Specialist Centre
Worked well, but recently it has stopped opening at all.
No chance to look at/experience the app before having to commit to 7day “free” trial without which there is no access to the app. How can I know if I want to risk forgetting about the free trial and having to pay for an app that I’ve never even experienced? Reply: yes, I said there was a 7 day trail – your response is unhelpful.
Disappointing that you decided to delete the previous version and go to a more expensive format. If you like this level of cost then it’s an ok app but I will be uninstalling. Intresting, and somewhat glib, responce from the devs. Maybe a lite option with ads and a subs version like many other apps do.
Great app, sleeping better and better!
Astounding, life altering
We refer the ownership of This Guided Breathing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guided Breathing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guided Breathing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guided Breathing.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.