GPS Navigation is a Wear OS app that provides turn-by-turn navigation on your wrist. It uses your phone’s GPS to provide accurate directions, and it can even provide voice guidance. The app is free to download and use, and it works with any Android phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||GPS Navigation (Wear OS) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 GPS Navigation (Wear OS) ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download GPS Navigation (Wear OS) For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of GPS Navigation (Wear OS) for PC
- 4 GPS Navigation (Wear OS) App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this GPS Navigation (Wear OS)?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent GPS Navigation (Wear OS) Reviews
The GPS Navigation (Wear OS) was developed by the popular developer agency named Somyac. They have the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.9.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 17738 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With GPS Navigation (Wear OS) latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, November 8, 2022 was the last date the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) was updated with new features. If you want to use the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) using the emulator later on.
Installing the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for GPS Navigation (Wear OS) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
1. GPS Navigation for Wear OS devices
2. Turn-by-turn commands in 23 languages
3. Voice-guided navigation
4. Offline maps
5. Search for places of interest
6. Get directions to your destination
7. Save your favorite locations
8. Share your location with others
9. Customize your navigation settings
10. Get real-time traffic updates
☆ GPS Navigation is designed for Wear OS devices
☆ The app supports turn-by-turn commands in 23 languages
☆ It works in the standalone mode – does not require any software on your phone
Key Features And Functionality:
✓ Turn-by-turn navigation with map and maneuver view (no limits in PRO)
✓ Offline maps (PRO)
✓ Voice search (PRO)
✓ Route tracking (PRO)
✓ Geocoding (PRO)
✓ Automatic route recalculation
✓ Searching places and addresses with autocomplete option
✓ Searching best route based on your preferences – avoid tolls, motorways etc.
✓ Three route modes – walking, cycling, driving
✓ Route maneuvers preview
✓ ETA/speed/distance calculation
✓ Favourite and history list
✓ Map color customization
✓ Units selection – metric or imperial
✓ Lock screen mode – map is always visible
✓ Easy and intuitive configuration
Overall, the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) application is a great tool for getting around. The turn-by-turn directions are clear and easy to follow, and the app is generally accurate and reliable. There are a few areas where the app could be improved, such as in the search function and in the ability to add custom locations, but overall it is a great tool for getting around.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the GPS Navigation (Wear OS) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
After a helpful email, I got my pro version to work. 5 stars for support and 5 stars for the app, it works great. I would give this a 10/5 if I could. Its much better than google maps.
Not working need refund
I bought the pro version for Wear OS/TicWatch 3 Pro Ultra but cannot get Voice Guidance or Offline Maps to work.
Better than gmaps
Very good with the last update
It crashs and can’t open
unlike Google maps which is completely useless on a pixel watch LTE unless your phone is connected this app works perfectly well as a standalone GPS navigation app for your pixel watch not quite as feature full but still does the job five stars
a bit slow but it works
No data error
We refer the ownership of This GPS Navigation (Wear OS) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPS Navigation (Wear OS) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPS Navigation (Wear OS). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPS Navigation (Wear OS).
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.