There are a variety of government departments and agencies that exist in order to help protect citizens and uphold the law. Some of these departments include the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Central Intelligence Agency. Each of these agencies has a different focus and different responsibilities, but they all work together to keep the country safe.
The latest Gov’t Departments and Agencies for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Gov’t Departments and Agencies ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Gov’t Departments and Agencies App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Gov’t Departments and Agencies for PC
- 4 Install “Gov’t Departments and Agencies” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Gov’t Departments and Agencies?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Gov’t Departments and Agencies Reviews
Gov’t Departments and Agencies ANDROID App Summary
Mobile App Media 101 has developed the Gov’t Departments and Agencies for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, Gov’t Departments and Agencies has got over 1386+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Gov’t Departments and Agencies is Monday, January 24, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Gov’t Departments and Agencies App Overview and Details
*Gov’t Departments and Agencies Apps is owned by a private company not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or licensed by The Federal Government of the United States or other government entity.
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies
Find contact information for U.S. federal government departments and agencies including websites, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and more.
Some Government Departments and Agencies contact details that you’ll find in the app:
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Administration for Community Living
Administration for Native Americans
Administrative Conference of the United States
Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Program
Bonneville Power Administration
Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Capitol Visitor Center
Career, Technical, and Adult Education, Office of
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP)
Center for Parent Information and Resources (CPIR)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Debt and Claims Management Center
Defense Acquisition University
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Defense Commissary Agency
Defense Contract Audit Agency
Defense Contract Management Agency
Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
Defense Department (DOD)
Economic Analysis, Bureau of (BEA)
Economic Development Administration (EDA)
Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment
Economic Research Service
Education Department (ED)
Elder Justice Initiative
Election Assistance Commission (EAC)
Elementary and Secondary Education, Office of
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
Farm Credit Administration
Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation
Farm Service Agency
Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Geological Survey (USGS)
Global Media, Agency for
Government Accountability Office (GAO)
Government Ethics, Office of (OGE)
Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae)
Government Publishing Office (GPO)
Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
Health and Human Services Department (HHS)
Health Resources and Services Administration
Holocaust Memorial Museum
Homeland Security Department (DHS)
Hour and Wage Division (WHD)
House of Representatives
Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER)
Immigration and Citizenship Services (USCIS)
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Indian Arts and Crafts Board
Indian Health Service
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
Joint Fire Science Program
Labor Department (DOL)
Labor Statistics, Bureau of
Land Management, Bureau of (BLM)
Legal Services Corporation
Library of Congress (LOC)
Manufactured Housing Programs, Office of
Marine Mammal Commission
Maritime Administration (MARAD)
Meat and Poultry Hotline
Mediation and Conciliation Service
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
National Agricultural Statistics Service
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
National Cancer Institute (NCI)
National Capital Planning Commission
***Source of the information in the app:
Features of Gov’t Departments and Agencies for PC
1. The app provides access to government departments and agencies.
2. The app is available for free.
3. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
4. The app is designed to be user-friendly.
5. The app provides up-to-date information on government departments and agencies.
6. The app allows users to search for specific government departments and agencies.
7. The app provides contact information for government departments and agencies.
8. The app allows users to save information on government departments and agencies.
9. The app allows users to share information on government departments and agencies.
10. The app provides users with access to government services.
Install “Gov’t Departments and Agencies” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Gov’t Departments and Agencies on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Gov’t Departments and Agencies on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Gov’t Departments and Agencies and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Gov’t Departments and Agencies as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Gov’t Departments and Agencies On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Mobile App Media 101|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Gov’t Departments and Agencies?
The application for government departments and agencies is a great way to get involved in your community and make a difference. It is a great way to learn about your government and how it works, and to make a difference in your community.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Gov’t Departments and Agencies for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Gov’t Departments and Agencies Reviews
TRY BEING GANG STALKED by CBI/FBI WHOEVER ELSE COMES BY. ON a list or I observeD something. askED wrong questions. I’m being gang STALKED by USA AGENTS sociopaths Psychopaths Vigilantes OLD WEST. the Texas Rang. THEY HAVE NO law. THEIR IT! Ruby Ridge!?? BUT THEY CALL ME “RECKLESS PROJECT.” I’m INNCOCENT. AGENTS TAKE prisoners to hunt me 24/7! Not one police station, GOVT agencY, GOVEN. OR ATTORNEY GEN.911 HANGS UP won’t ANSWER. If cops come they look at me. Ask if I’m crazy I’m the issue.
It’s a relaxing app
Not useful apps
Welcome to America
Yep I really love this this is like a good lamps for looking out man
We refer the ownership of This Gov’t Departments and Agencies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gov’t Departments and Agencies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gov’t Departments and Agencies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gov’t Departments and Agencies.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.