Gospel Library is a book of scripture that contains the texts of the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. It also includes study aids, such as a dictionary, a concordance, maps, and gazetteers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Gospel Library for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Gospel Library For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Gospel Library for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Gospel Library.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Gospel Library on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Gospel Library and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Gospel Library on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Gospel Library On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Latest Version:||6.3.1 (631020.29)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Gospel Library ANDROID App Summary
The Gospel Library was developed by the popular developer agency named The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They have the Gospel Library in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.3.1 (631020.29), on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8717473 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Gospel Library latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, October 31, 2022 was the last date the Gospel Library was updated with new features. If you want to use the Gospel Library on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Gospel Library using the emulator later on.
Gospel Library App Overview and Details
Gospel Library is the gospel study app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The library includes the scriptures, general conference addresses, music, learning and teaching manuals, Church magazines, videos, audio recordings, gospel art, and more. Study, search, mark, and share this vast collection.
Features of Gospel Library for PC
1. The Gospel Library app contains the scriptures, general conference talks, and other resources of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2. You can study the gospel anywhere, anytime with the Gospel Library app.
3. With the Gospel Library app, you can customize your gospel study by choosing which resources you want to study, and adding your own notes and insights.
4. The Gospel Library app makes it easy to share your gospel study with others by email, social media, or in person.
5. The Gospel Library app contains resources for both beginners and advanced students of the gospel.
6. The Gospel Library app is available in multiple languages.
7. The Gospel Library app is available for free for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
8. The Gospel Library app is constantly being updated with new resources and features.
9. The Gospel Library app is developed and maintained by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
10. The Gospel Library app is a great way to learn more about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Whats New In this Gospel Library?
• Added a Scriptures quick link card to the Home section.
• Added the ability to choose a custom time for Verse and Quote of the Day notifications.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent switching between screens.
• Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling to the end of long notes in the Annotations section of the app.
• Fixed an issue that could cause HTML tags to show when viewing search matches in a chapter.
• Fixed an issue where banners in the library didn’t always navigate correctly.
The Gospel Library app is a great way to learn about and study the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is a valuable resource for both personal and family study. It is also a great way to share the gospel with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Gospel Library of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Gospel Library Reviews
Very helpful in saving notes
Help with lessons
I’m going to indulge in this app more…
Trying to add Scripture and Conference Message on my home page and cannot through Android.
Help me with daily scriptures
Just awesome app.just quick and fast.
Life changing in its messages when reflected on with the influence of the Holy Ghost. Not in a spirit of shame, that’s not how Heavenly Father works. But in a spirit of faith and hope and love without fear. True inspiration comes and hope in Christ
Absolutely must have @!!
We refer the ownership of This Gospel Library to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gospel Library and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gospel Library. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gospel Library.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.