Google Play Books & Audiobooks is a free app for Android that allows you to read and listen to eBooks and audiobooks from your Google Play library. You can also buy eBooks and audiobooks from the Google Play Store.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Google Play Books & Audiobooks For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Google Play Books & Audiobooks App Overview and Details
- 2 Google Play Books & Audiobooks App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Google Play Books & Audiobooks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Google Play Books & Audiobooks ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Google Play Books & Audiobooks for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Google Play Books & Audiobooks?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Google Play Books & Audiobooks Reviews
Google Play Books & Audiobooks App Overview and Details
Google Play Books & Audiobooks App Overview and Details
Google Play Books is the one app you need to buy and enjoy ebooks, audiobooks, comics, and manga.
Choose from millions of best selling ebooks, comics, manga, textbooks, and audiobooks. Download your book to read or listen on the go. When you’re finished, find your next favorite from recommendations personalized just for you. Buy audiobooks and ebooks as you go – with no subscription required.
Choose from millions of popular ebooks, audiobooks, and comics
* Buy ebooks and audiobooks as you go – no subscription required.
* Preview samples before you buy.
* Get extra discounts on select bundles.
* Receive emails or notifications about new releases from your favorite authors and when your wishlisted books go on sale.
* Earn Google Play Points with every purchase, then exchange them for Google Play credit.
* Receive notifications or emails for price drops in your samples and new releases from your favorite authors and series.
* Discover new releases, best sellers, and personalized recommendations across genres like romance, science fiction, mystery & thrillers, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more.
Best in class reading and listening experience.
* Read or listen on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline.
* Pick up where you left off on any device.
* Customize your reading experience. Adjust the text size, font type, margins, text alignment, brightness, and background colors.
* Track your reading progress. See what percent you’ve read and how many pages you have left.
* Organize your library into shelves. Use the new shelves tab to curate your library by theme or genre. View your shelves across Android, iOS, and the web.
* Save to SD card. Choose to save your books to the device or an SD card, so you never run out of space.
* Use reading tools in children’s books to get kid-friendly word definitions, listen to specific words, or hear the book read aloud.
* Use Bubble Zoom for easier comic reading on a mobile device. Tap the page and watch your favorite comic or manga come to life.
* Take notes that sync with your Google Drive and share them with a group for easy collaboration.
* Look up definitions, get translations, save highlights, and bookmark your favorite pages while you read.
* Turn on Night Light to automatically adjust the background color and brightness or set the app to use the OS brightness.
Download & Install Google Play Books & Audiobooks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Google Play Books & Audiobooks on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Google Play Books & Audiobooks on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Google Play Books & Audiobooks result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Google Play Books & Audiobooks will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Google Play Books & Audiobooks with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Google Play Books & Audiobooks on your PC.
|App Name:||Google Play Books & Audiobooks On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 31, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Get it On:|
Google Play Books & Audiobooks ANDROID App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Play Books & Audiobooks application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3387481959+ users of this app. The Google Play Books & Audiobooks app rating is currently VARY.
It was last updated on Monday, October 31, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Google Play Books & Audiobooks for PC
1. Ebooks, audiobooks, comics, and manga all in one app
2. Buy books directly from the app
3. Enjoy your books offline
4. Listen to audiobooks while you’re on the go
5. Save your favorite books and comics for easy access
6. Get recommendations for new books based on your interests
7. Create and manage bookmarks and notes
8. Read books in multiple languages
9. Customize your reading experience
10. Access your books from any device
Whats New In this Google Play Books & Audiobooks?
Arriving in version 2022.7.27
* Navigation improvements to reach series pages
* The wishlist tab
* Audiobooks are organized into series
* A notification history page
* Material You themed widget
* Filters on chart and genre pages
Google Play Books & Audiobooks is a great way to read and listen to your favorite books. It’s easy to use and has a ton of features to make your reading and listening experience better. Whether you’re looking for a new book to read or just want to listen to your favorite book on the go, Google Play Books & Audiobooks is a great option.
This concludes our article on Google Play Books & Audiobooks Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Google Play Books & Audiobooks for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Google Play Books & Audiobooks Reviews
love to read
Google Play Books is my go-to when purchasing online literature. Beats Audible any day in my opinion.
i enjoy the ease of use and continuity of use with voice commands
Thanks for free books
I bought a book believing that it was a read aloud book so I can listen to it to and from work. unfortunately I bought audible book that is unreadable 🙄😓
I like 👍
its fine but i cant buy the actual audio book because its to expensive and the free sample and lasts for 5 chapters! Which is disapointing, but otherwise its alright!
love it, definitely my favorite reading app
We refer the ownership of This Google Play Books & Audiobooks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Play Books & Audiobooks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Play Books & Audiobooks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Play Books & Audiobooks.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.