Google Maps Go is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers street maps, a route planner, and an interactive map of the world. Google Maps Go is available on the web and as an app for Android and iOS devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Google Maps Go for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Google Maps Go For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Google Maps Go on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Google Maps Go using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Google Maps Go so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Google Maps Go on your computer.
|App Name:||Google Maps Go On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Maps Go ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Google Maps Go in the Travel & Local category. You can download and install Google Maps Go on your Android phone from there. Google LLC is the developer of Google Maps Go who made this app.
VARY is the latest version of Google Maps Go that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 762640602. Plus, you’ll see that Google Maps Go has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Google Maps Go, which is Monday, December 5, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Google Maps Go on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Google Maps Go for PC
1.Maps Go is designed for use on devices with low storage and processing power.
2.It is based on Google’s Progressive Web App technology.
3.It loads quickly and is responsive even on slow networks.
4.It offers all the features of the regular Google Maps app, including turn-by-turn navigation, search, and satellite view.
5.It can be installed on devices without support for the Google Play Store.
6.It is available in over 100 countries and territories.
7.It supports multiple languages.
8.It is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes.
9.It is free to download and use.
10.It is compatible with Android 4.1 and higher.
Google Maps Go App Overview and Details
Google Maps Go is the lightweight Progressive Web App variation of the original Google Maps app, now with navigation support!
This version requires Chrome (if you do not wish to install Chrome, please use www.google.com/maps in your browser instead).
Taking up 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps app, Google Maps Go is designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
• Find the fastest route combining two-wheelers, metro, buses, taxi, walking and ferries
• Ride the metro, bus or train with live city public transport schedules
• Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go (https://goo.gl/2P5H2Z)
• Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time
• Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps
• Discover and explore new places
• Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places
• Decide on the best places to go by reading customer reviews, and viewing pictures of food
• Find the phone number and address to a place
• Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile
• Available in 70+ languages
• Comprehensive, accurate maps (including satellite and terrain) in 200 countries and territories
• Public transport information for over 20,000 cities
• Detailed business information for over 100 million places
Become a beta tester: https://goo.gl/pvdYqQ
Whats New In this Google Maps Go?
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Google Maps Go is a great application for those who want to get around without having to worry about data usage. The application is lightweight and easy to use, which makes it perfect for those who are constantly on the go. The turn-by-turn navigation is reliable and accurate, which is a huge plus. Overall, Google Maps Go is a great application that I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a map application that doesn’t use a lot of data.
That’s it! That’s how you download Google Maps Go on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Google Maps Go Reviews
New one and more beneficial…still trying
Take time to open
It’s good bt sometimes show wrong time
We refer the ownership of This Google Maps Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Maps Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Maps Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Maps Go.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.