GeoGuessr is a web-based game that challenges players to guess the location of a random street view image. The game is based on Google Maps street view images. Players are shown a street view image and must guess the location of the image. The game is played in rounds, with each round consisting of five images. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible.
GeoGuessr is a fun and challenging game that is perfect for players who enjoy exploring the world and testing their knowledge of geography. The game is also a great way to learn about different places around the world.
The technical specifications of the GeoGuessr for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
GeoGuessr ANDROID App Summary
GeoGuessr was developed by GeoGuessr and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GeoGuessr from Google Play Store under the Trivia category. The latest version of GeoGuessr is 2.2 on Play store with total users of 2269892. The GeoGuessr app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GeoGuessr is Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GeoGuessr on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install GeoGuessr For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the GeoGuessr installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the GeoGuessr and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the GeoGuessr on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the GeoGuessr in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the GeoGuessr on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||GeoGuessr On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GeoGuessr App Overview and Details
The official GeoGuessr Android app is finally here! Join million of players in the ever so beloved geography game!
Embark on an epic journey that takes you from the most desolate roads in Australia to the busy, bustling streets of New York City. Search for signs, language, flags, nature, internet top domains, or just about any clue that helps you to find where you are.
But hurry up! You are playing online against other people who all share the same mission – To find where you are! After each location one player is eliminated in an epic Battle Royale until only one champion remains.
Do you have what it takes to become the last one standing?
Features of GeoGuessr for PC
1. GeoGuessr is finally available on Android!
2. Join millions of players in the ever-so-beloved game.
3. Guess locations from around the world in a variety of different modes.
4. Earn points and bragging rights by getting as close to the correct location as possible.
5. Use a variety of clues and hints to help you along the way.
6. Save your progress and pick up where you left off at any time.
7. Get help from the community if you get stuck.
8. Compare your scores with your friends and see who is the ultimate GeoGuessr champion.
9. Never get bored with the endless supply of new locations to guess.
10. Keep up with the latest GeoGuessr news and updates.
Whats New In this GeoGuessr?
GeoGuessr is a great way to learn about different places around the world and to test your geographical knowledge. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to spend some time exploring different areas.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GeoGuessr on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent GeoGuessr Reviews
Great concept, but the f2p mechanics are laughable at best. Never in a million years would I pay for more tries at a game, especially one that uses a free apps infrastracture to run.
still can’t click the map.. it keep loading for unknown reason
I can only find myself in ohio
Excellent so far, look forward to full website functionality on this app. – Update 7/30/22: The app has not advanced much in feature parity from the website. The app uses an entirely different ranking system from the website, doesn’t include any of the features available aside for some profile customization. Really disappointed at this point. Update 10/20/2022, finally they are bringing the app up to parity with the site, very excited, it feels better. Keep going!
This game is trash bur there’s no ads BUT THE EASIEST ROUNDS ARE SO HARD
The guessing doesn’t work half the time and the free games are too minimal
very good with friends
Its Fun But Too Bad I Have To Pay, Thats What Makes It Sucks
so fun won my first match
We refer the ownership of This GeoGuessr to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GeoGuessr and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the GeoGuessr. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GeoGuessr.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.