Fuelio is gas tracking app that lets you log your gas mileage and gas prices. It’s a great way to keep track of your gas spending and see how gas prices fluctuate over time. Fuelio is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
The latest Fuelio: gas log & gas prices for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Fuelio: gas log & gas prices ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Fuelio: gas log & gas prices App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Fuelio: gas log & gas prices for PC
- 4 Install “Fuelio: gas log & gas prices” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Fuelio: gas log & gas prices?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Fuelio: gas log & gas prices Reviews
Fuelio: gas log & gas prices ANDROID App Summary
Sygic. has developed the Fuelio: gas log & gas prices for Android. You can find it under the Auto & Vehicles category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fuelio: gas log & gas prices has got over 4349099+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of Fuelio: gas log & gas prices is Tuesday, November 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fuelio: gas log & gas prices App Overview and Details
Fuelio is application to track your mileage, gas consumption and costs. Using this app you can track car expenses, auto service, your fill-ups, fuel consumption, car’s mileage, costs and gas prices. You can also use our GPS tracker to save your routes automatically.
🛣 See the overview of mileage, gas costs for one or more vehicles. Supports different fuel types and now also bi-fuel vehicles. Can visualize your fill-ups on Google map.
Gas prices – crowdsourcing
⛽️ The app will also show you fuel prices and nearest gas stations.
Fuelio: Gas log & costs is using full tank algorithm to calculate fuel consumption. Thanks to this, the app can calculate how many litres/gallons of fuel you have used between fill-ups. When you buy fuel just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fill-up will calculate your fuel economy/efficiency, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
The app provides statistics as total and average number of fill-ups, fuel costs and mileage in a nice-looking, easy to use interface and in visual charts.
Fuelio app stores your data locally but any time you want, you can connect it to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) and make sure you won’t loose your data even after loosing or crashing your device.
Trip Log – GPS tracker
You can manually or automatically track your trips (with GPS).
Register your trip and see its real cost with some summary and map preview. You can also save your routes to GPX format.
– Easy and clean design
– Mileage log (track your fill-ups, gas costs, fuel economy, partial fill-ups, gps location)
– Costs tracking (auto service)
– Vehicle management – fuel costs
– Multiple vehicles
– Bi-fuel vehicle tracking (with two tanks eg. Gasoline + LPG)
– Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
– Distance unit: kilometres, miles
– Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
– Import/Export to SD (CSV)
– Show your fill-ups on Google Map
– Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs…)
– Dropbox Backup
– Google Drive Backup
– Reminders (date, odo counter)
– Flex vehicles support
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-backup with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-backup with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats – you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking…)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total monthly costs)
Reporting module – create report for your car, save it to TEXT file and share it!
You can find us:
Official site: http://fuel.io
Features of Fuelio: gas log & gas prices for PC
1. Tracking your mileage
2. Tracking your gas consumption
3. Tracking your costs
4. Keeping track of your car’s Maintenance
5. Planning your car’s fuel budget
6. Setting up alerts and reminders for car services
7. Finding the best gas prices near you
8. Getting tips and advice on saving money on gas
9. Sharing your gas savings tips with others
10. Connecting with other gas savers
Install “Fuelio: gas log & gas prices” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Fuelio: gas log & gas prices on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Fuelio: gas log & gas prices on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Fuelio: gas log & gas prices and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Fuelio: gas log & gas prices as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Fuelio: gas log & gas prices On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fuelio: gas log & gas prices?
– New themed Icon added (Android 13+)
– Adding pictures to fuel/cost log. You can now select multiple photos (added support for new Google's Image Picker) (Android 11+)
– Fixes for Android 13
– Fixes for Android Auto (not working Mileage Log for some users, add fillup)
– Floating menu changed to bottom sheet UI element
– Translation update
Fuelio is a great application for keeping track of your gas consumption and gas prices. It is easy to use and helps you save money on your fuel costs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fuelio: gas log & gas prices for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Fuelio: gas log & gas prices Reviews
Cannot restore from backup. The app crashes everytime when backup file is selected to restore. The app is essentially useless now.
Cannot see any option for outside US units.
Great tracking tool on fuel consumption and expenditure 👍🏽
Easy to use and can track more than one car.
Great tool to monitor mobility cost. The dashboard need little improvement
Great app but two feature should be implemented. 1. Search feature in timeline page (super important) 2. “Other” category in cost section
The latest update has bugs. Doesn’t retrieve GPS data to locate the petrol station. Please resolve this.
Just what I need
Very good and simple interface… Liked a lot.. Similarly, we need an option to add electric vehicles and enter the electric current usage for fuel and calculate mileage..
We refer the ownership of This Fuelio: gas log & gas prices to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fuelio: gas log & gas prices and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fuelio: gas log & gas prices. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fuelio: gas log & gas prices.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.