A frequency sound generator is an electronic device that generates tones of different frequencies. These frequencies can be used to create a variety of effects, such as creating a soothing background noise or helping to focus while studying. Some frequency sound generators also have additional features, such as the ability to create different waveforms or to add modulation.
The technical specifications of the Frequency Sound Generator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Frequency Sound Generator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Frequency Sound Generator App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Frequency Sound Generator for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Frequency Sound Generator For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Frequency Sound Generator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Frequency Sound Generator Reviews
Frequency Sound Generator ANDROID App Summary
Frequency Sound Generator was developed by Hoel Boedec and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Frequency Sound Generator from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Frequency Sound Generator is VARY on Play store with total users of 6493928. The Frequency Sound Generator app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Frequency Sound Generator is Wednesday, October 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Frequency Sound Generator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Frequency Sound Generator App Overview and Details
Frequency Generator packs ten high-quality and user-friendly signal generation tools:
• Single frequency
• Multi frequencies
• Musical notes
• Binaural beats
• Frequency sweep generator
• Noise generator
• Bass/Subwoofers test
• Speaker cleaner
• DTMF tones
• Sound effects generator
• Make your own audio experiments.
• Test your hearing: On average, humans hear frequencies between 20 Hz and 20000 Hz, but the hearing can deteriorate with age, especially for frequencies close to ultrasound.
• Find and attempt to mask your tinnitus frequency.
• Tune your musical instruments.
• Relax with binaural beats or white noise.
• Remove water from your phone speaker by generating sound waves in a specific frequency range.
• Play and export randomly generated sound effects. Export requires Android 6.0+.
• Discover how your audio setup handles frequency sweeps ranging from very low frequencies to near ultrasounds.
• …or you can have fun by generating police sirens, cartoonish fall sound effects, etc.
• This app generates frequencies from 1 Hz (infrasound) to 22000 Hz (ultrasound), and supports decimal values (e.g. 7.83 Hz).
• Available waveforms for the generated signal are: sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
• Visit the settings to customize the sound generator behaviour: define a timer, enable octave buttons, and more.
• Save your favorite signals as presets via the top-right menu.
• Several studies have found that ultrasounds are not an effective solution to repel mosquitoes. If you still want to use this app as a mosquito repellent, you should know that anti mosquito apps merely generate ultrasounds or near ultraounds (between 15000 Hz and 22000 Hz).
• Keep in mind that the generated tones can be very annoying and irritating for your surroundings. Always use this application responsibly. Also, keep the audio volume reasonably low to avoid damaging your hearing or your audio devices. If you rise the volume to better hear very low frequencies, don’t forget to lower the volume afterwards before playing higher frequencies: the perceived volume of a tone depends on its frequency.
• When generating ultrasonic tones (20000 Hz +) speakers may produce additional parasitic sounds.
Features of Frequency Sound Generator for PC
1. Single frequency generator
2. Multiple frequency generator
3. User-friendly signal generation tools
4. High-quality signal generation tools
5. Ten signal generation tools
6. Packaged signal generation tools
7. Customizable signal generation tools
8. Affordable signal generation tools
9. Portable signal generation tools
10. Powerful signal generation tools
How To Install & Download Frequency Sound Generator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Frequency Sound Generator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Frequency Sound Generator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Frequency Sound Generator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Frequency Sound Generator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Frequency Sound Generator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Frequency Sound Generator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Hoel Boedec|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Frequency Sound Generator?
• Improved Android 13 support
The frequency sound generator is a great application for those who want to create sounds with a specific frequency. It is easy to use and has a wide range of frequencies that can be generated. This application is great for those who want to create unique sounds for their music or for any other purpose.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Frequency Sound Generator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Frequency Sound Generator Reviews
Well worth the price.
Very easy to annoy people thank you
Ads, tons and tons of ads.
Bravo! FSG cheeky prank on my Boxer puppy, George.
Needed an audio function generator for modifying a guitar amplifier, and this works perfectly.
I like it. Good way to test ears.
One amazing app does the job
Many options, easy to use – all very intuitive, clear UI. One feature I’d like to add, same as sweep generator but instrad of 2 frequencies, have one that the volume changes. Can make the effect of a gong, or tuning fork. This will need the option to stop, loop up amd down, AND loop one way (loud to quiet on repeat).
We refer the ownership of This Frequency Sound Generator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Frequency Sound Generator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Frequency Sound Generator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Frequency Sound Generator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.