FreeCBT is an online CBT platform that helps people learn about and manage their mental health. The platform provides access to CBT resources, tools, and support, and allows users to track their progress and set goals. FreeCBT is committed to making CBT accessible and affordable for everyone, and offers a free trial for new users.
We will help you download the FreeCBT for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install FreeCBT on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the FreeCBT on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the FreeCBT, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the FreeCBT, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the FreeCBT appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the FreeCBT by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the FreeCBT on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||FreeCBT On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Evan Rosson|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FreeCBT ANDROID App Summary
Evan Rosson is the developer of the FreeCBT, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FreeCBT from them is 2.2.3 with over 6031 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the FreeCBT is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FreeCBT is Tuesday, March 2, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FreeCBT on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FreeCBT App Overview and Details
FreeCBT is an open source thought diary for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is the “gold standard” of psychotherapy and is widely considered to be one of the most effective, evidence backed treatments for depression, anxiety, and panic. If you go into just about any therapist or psychiatrist, CBT will likely be one of the first treatments they try.
FreeCBT is a companion and self-help app for one of the most common formats of CBT. You may have heard it called “the three column technique” or “catch it, check it, change it.” Your brain is really good at making you feel exactly what you’re thinking. Often, we find ourselves thinking “automatic negative thoughts” that lead us to fume on something that may not be true. That can cause us to feel depressed or anxious.
CBT helps you record “automatic thoughts,” challenge them with cognitive distortions and then train your brain with an alternative thought. If you do it enough, you can change your thoughts, your moods and your behavior.
FreeCBT, a fork of Quirk, is open source under the GPL. You can find the code on Github at: https://github.com/erosson/freecbt
Features of FreeCBT for PC
1. FreeCBT is an open source thought diary for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
2. You can use FreeCBT to keep track of your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
3. FreeCBT can help you identify and change negative thinking patterns.
4. FreeCBT can help you learn new, more positive ways of thinking.
5. FreeCBT can help you manage stress and anxiety.
6. FreeCBT can help you cope with depression.
7. FreeCBT can help you overcome fears and phobias.
8. FreeCBT can help you improve your sleep.
9. FreeCBT can help you manage chronic pain.
10. FreeCBT can help you improve your overall mental health.
Whats New In this FreeCBT?
Improved non-English language support
The FreeCBT app is a great tool for those who want to learn more about cognitive behavioral therapy. The app provides a wealth of information on the topic, and is a great resource for those who want to learn more about this type of therapy. The app is easy to use and navigate, and is a great resource for those who want to learn more about CBT.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FreeCBT? Let us know!
Recent FreeCBT Reviews
This simple app has helped me so much.
It helps big time. Being able to go back and review, shows you what your thinking can be. Added to the book by Dr David Burns “Feeling Good”, is a great compliment for putting into practice what he teaches
I love this ap so much
I like this. It’s a simple but really helpful practice. I would recommend trying it it like me You struggle with rigid thinking or other unhelpful thoughts.
Helpful. It works fine
Seems aight. Not a great acronym to have splayed on top of the app since it has a well known dirty meaning
Helped me a lot in healing my avoidant personality disorder 👍💕
Clunky. Cannot easily use while WORKING 40 hrs per week
I mean, I appreciate the app, but please change it’s name to cognitive therapy for godsake!!
Simple, but well put together CBT excercise. Has been very helpful rewriting and analyzing my anxious thoughts.
We refer the ownership of This FreeCBT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FreeCBT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FreeCBT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FreeCBT.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.