Free Download Manager – FDM is a free and open-source download manager for Microsoft Windows. It is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM can boost all your downloads up to 10 times, process media files of various popular formats, drag&drop URLs right from a web browser as well as simultaneously download multiple files!
The technical specifications of the Free Download Manager – FDM for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Free Download Manager – FDM ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Free Download Manager – FDM For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Free Download Manager – FDM App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Free Download Manager – FDM for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Free Download Manager – FDM?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Free Download Manager – FDM Reviews
Free Download Manager – FDM ANDROID App Summary
Free Download Manager – FDM was developed by SoftDeluxe, Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Free Download Manager – FDM from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Free Download Manager – FDM is 18.104.22.16896 on Play store with total users of 1347126. The Free Download Manager – FDM app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Free Download Manager – FDM is Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Free Download Manager – FDM on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Free Download Manager – FDM For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Free Download Manager – FDM installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Free Download Manager – FDM and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Free Download Manager – FDM on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Free Download Manager – FDM in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Free Download Manager – FDM on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Free Download Manager – FDM On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SoftDeluxe, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Free Download Manager – FDM App Overview and Details
Free Download Manager (FDM) is a popular internet download manager (IDM) that lets you grab large files, torrents, music, and videos.
Free Download Manager allows you to organize downloads, adjust traffic usage, control file priorities for torrents, efficiently download large files, and resume broken downloads. FDM can boost all your downloads up to 10 times, process media files of various popular formats as well as simultaneously download multiple files.
– Downloads torrents using BitTorrent protocol;
– Magnet link support;
– Controls file priorities for torrents
– Supports multiple video/audio file formats, including WEBM, AVI, MKV, MP4, MP3;
– Splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously;
– Resumes broken and expired download links;
– Organizes downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders;
– Schedules the downloading of files at a set time;
– Adjusts traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time;
– Auto-downloads when connected to Wi-Fi only;
– Easily manages file downloads;
Please pay attention that according to the YouTube terms of service, downloading from this website is not supported.
1. Add, change, or delete files stored on your device to save downloaded files.
2. Access network to navigate and download files.
The user accepts full responsibility for downloading copyrighted content using this app.
Features of Free Download Manager – FDM for PC
Free Download Manager (FDM) is a popular internet download manager (IDM) that lets you grab large files from the internet at high speeds.
1. FDM lets you download large files quickly and easily.
2. FDM is free to use.
3. FDM is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
4. FDM integrates with your web browser to make downloading simple.
5. FDM can download videos from popular video sites.
6. FDM can accelerate your downloads by up to 5 times.
7. FDM can resume interrupted downloads.
8. FDM can schedule your downloads.
9. FDM can download files in the background while you use your computer for other tasks.
10. FDM is safe and secure to use.
Whats New In this Free Download Manager – FDM?
– Remote access: improved stability.
– HTTP downloads: improved speed and stability.
– Improved HLS downloads support.
– Fixed: downloads priorities mechanism was broken.
– Fixed: minor bugs.
FDM is a great application for managing downloads and increasing download speeds. It is simple to use and has a lot of features to help make downloading files easier. Overall, FDM is a great choice for a download manager.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Free Download Manager – FDM on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Free Download Manager – FDM Reviews
Best for download….
Every download i started,, will always ended up with .html file, while the other app did just fine.
Best download manager
Very good app,,,and not add
Very very good app
Remote access is a game changer
So good as I expected
It’s genuinely fast way faster than ADM which in my book was the best and still is because of few functionalities and how stable its is. The problem with FDM is that when i’m downloading files from my browser i have to swith app the problem is thta after i pressed download button i have to press the button i can’t use switch button, the app would not functions after that i have to close it and open it again.
We refer the ownership of This Free Download Manager – FDM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Free Download Manager – FDM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Free Download Manager – FDM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Free Download Manager – FDM.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.