If you suffer from food allergies, you know how important it is to keep track of what you eat and your symptoms. The Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker can help you do just that. This easy-to-use app allows you to track your symptoms and the foods you eat, so you can identify patterns and triggers. With the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker, you can take control of your food allergies and feel confident knowing what you can and can’t eat.
So, you want to download the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker Reviews
Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker ANDROID App Summary
The Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker is CodeCandy Studio. The current version of Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker is 3.4.5 with a total user count of 16923 and an overall user rating of 3.7.
Thursday, January 12, 2023 was the last date the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||CodeCandy Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Thursday, January 12, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker App Overview and Details
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love this app! I seriously downloaded twenty apps before this one, and I am so glad I found this one! Turns out my anxiety was caused by eating dairy!! – Suzy, US
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The app is great at what it does! I’m using it for food reintroductions after Autoimmune Protocol diet – Tom, UK
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So far I love the Trends feature. I’ve been keeping a food diary in the past, but it’s hard to understand what foods caused what symptoms. This app shows me exactly that! Great app! – Valeria, Spain
MoodBites takes the mystery out of finding trigger foods! Simply track what you eat, your symptoms and moods, and we’ll help you identify the foods that cause your suffering! It’s the easiest way to holistically manage and track any food allergy, food sensitivity or GI issues like IBS, IBD, GERD, Celiac, dyspepsia, or food intolerances.
Our cutting-edge gluten, IBS, FODMAP and glycemic trackers help you monitor your diet and identify foods that may be causing your suffering. With our meal tracker, you can also keep track of what you eat and how your body reacts. Our symptom tracker allows you to log your symptoms, such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, pain, and other IBS symptoms, so you can gain insight into your digestive health. With MoodBites, you can make informed decisions about your diet and take control of your digestive health.
With MoodBites, you can easily:
– Track and log food, ingredients, allergic reactions and other symptoms (e.g. from IBS) with just a few taps
– Access unlimited access to our best in class food tracker and symptom tracker
– Save time by using our food scanner, and huge food database if you follow low FODMAP, gluten free, or other diets
– Track bloating, constipation, diarrhea, pain, and other IBS symptoms, or create your own symptoms
– Record important information about your mood, energy and digestion
– See the allergens you’ve eaten each day in your dashboard
– Create custom allergens
– See food on your best and worst days in your calendar
– Share your app data easily with your primary care provider or gastroenterologist
– Access a library of articles for living with IBS or any other Food Allergy
Not just for IBS, MoodBites is designed for people suffering from food allergies, food sensitivity symptoms, food intolerances and chronic gut conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), IBD (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and microscopic colitis). Other conditions that MoodBites can help with include bowel problems such as acid reflux, dyspepsia, nausea, chronic abdominal pain, bloating, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with symptoms such as chronic bloating, abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea, short bowel syndrome, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gastritis, celiac disease, diets such as gluten-free, fructose-free, histamine-free and lactose-free, clean eating, healthy eating, keto, and low FODMAP, and food intolerances and sensitivities such as dairy, lactose, cow’s milk allergy, fructose, histamine, gluten/wheat, leaky gut syndrome & Candida albicans, and period/menstrual cycle-related digestive problems.
Start your journey to a healthier lifestyle and better digestive health today with MoodBites. Our best in class tracking system helps you easily identify the foods that cause you suffering and accurately track your symptoms and moods. With MoodBites, you can gain insight into your digestive health and customize your diet to fit your lifestyle. Our library of articles provides you with the knowledge and resources you need to successfully manage your food allergies, food sensitivities, and GI issues.
We’d love to hear your thoughts
💭 Send your questions, feedback and bug reports to [email protected].
With MoodBites, you can stop guessing and start tracking your symptoms, diet and overall digestive health – all with just a few taps! Start tracking your gluten, symptom tracker, diet tracker, FODMAP, glycemic, and meal tracker today!
Features of Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker for PC
This app is the best because:
1. It is free.
2. It has a clean and simple interface.
3. It is easy to use.
4. It has a lot of features.
5. It is constantly being updated.
6. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
7. It has a built-in chat feature.
8. It allows you to share your location with others.
9. It has a low learning curve.
10. It is highly rated by users.
Whats New In this Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker?
This update adds a few performance improvements, and fixes some crashes. Happy Logging!
This application is a great tool for those who suffer from food allergies. It allows you to track your symptoms and reactions, and to share this information with your doctor. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker Reviews
App freezes on second screen with no forward, instant uninstall.
I like the concept (and is very useful at the moment), but the app is very cumbersome to use – I have to add everything manually (only a small database of foods), each action requires more time (clicks) than feels necessary, animations feel a bit long, food manipulation is difficult (no drag n drop, duplication, can’t edit mistypes), doesn’t recognize anything I scanned (Germany), and in general feels like a chore to use. And app refuses to acknowledge back gesture on the main screen
I chose this food app based on their Data Safety blurb, but it stopped working at the Introductory summary page each time, so deleted it. New(er) apps are still expected to function at a basic level!
Requires an account which I don’t want to have to deal with, and there’s no option to not create an account. And no, I’m not linking Facebook.
No functions mentioned on the preview Can’t see mood and energy trend, only one day, I would ask support team before the feedback but couldn’t find that option
Is not free
this is really helping me. just wish it had a separate spot for notes. so I still have to use a journal
It takes too long to log things, and I couldn’t find a way to deactivate my account at all. It was also described as a way to track foods and symptoms, but without paying for the upgrade it’s really only useful for basic food diary and mood functions, and I wasn’t interested in the upgrade because of it not being quicker to use. It’s probably not a big deal for some, but it is for people who are unwell and need that app for that reason.
I logged food for today as dinner and when I edit it, it says the correct day and time but it’s filed under tomorrow as the app seems to think it’s the next day at 6pm. I can’t find anywhere to edit my timezone and when I set my preferred hour layout as 12 hour it still gives me 24 hour times on all my logs. Useful app otherwise, but it’s pretty frustrating.
Nice app, a pleasure to use, and clearly in active development, so likely will get even better in future. Would be nice to have the option to track extra things e.g. water intake, bowel movements per day, supplements taken. A harder but super useful feature would be to have the option to add the quantity of ingredients eaten and track if this changes symptoms. With these features, the app would do all I need it too.
We refer the ownership of This Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Food Allergy & Symptom Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.