Flood Zone Map is an online tool that shows the extent of flooding in an area. It can be used to plan for evacuation routes and to identify safe areas to shelter in during a flood. The map is based on data from the National Flood Hazard Layer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flood Zone Map for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Flood Zone Map For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Flood Zone Map on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Flood Zone Map using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Flood Zone Map so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Flood Zone Map on your computer.
|App Name:||Flood Zone Map On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Qvyshift LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Flood Zone Map ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Flood Zone Map in the Weather category. You can download and install Flood Zone Map on your Android phone from there. Qvyshift LLC is the developer of Flood Zone Map who made this app.
1.11.0 is the latest version of Flood Zone Map that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 5600. Plus, you’ll see that Flood Zone Map has a good user rating of 3.2.
You can install the latest version of Flood Zone Map, which is Saturday, October 15, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Flood Zone Map on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Flood Zone Map for PC
1. The app displays a printable map.
2. The map shows the flood-prone areas near a given street address.
3. The app uses data from the National Flood Hazard Layer.
4. The app is available for free.
5. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
6. The app is easy to use.
7. The app is accurate.
8. The app is up to date.
9. The app is informative.
10. The app is helpful.
Flood Zone Map App Overview and Details
This app displays a printable map that shows the flood-prone areas near a given street address in the United States. Identify flood zones to watch out for after a rainstorm, tropical storm, or hurricane.
• Type your street address in the “Address” field
• Tap the “Get Flood Risk Map” button
Maps generated by this app are not interactive maps, but maps—usually PDFs—that are suitable for emailing and printing out on paper.
Depending on the availability of the flood study data in your area, this app will generate one of the following results:
• Areas with modern digital FEMA flood study data: A printable PDF showing about 400 acres or about 0.6 sq. mi.
• Areas with old FEMA flood study data: A zip file with a scanned image of an old (often 1980s) printed map
• Remote areas where a FEMA flood study has not been conducted: No map available
★ Homeowners and home buyers
★ Real estate agents
★ Insurance professionals
★ Anyone doing a risk assessment or asking “Am I in a flood zone?”
Ad-supported. If you like the app, please consider upgrading to remove the ads and support future development.
This app requires having a PDF viewer app—such as the Adobe Acrobat Reader app—installed on your phone. Many phones have one installed already. You also need to have a web browser app installed, like Google Chrome or Firefox.
If the FEMA study data in your location is old, you’ll need to have an app for opening zip files (such as Winzip) and an app for opening TIFF files (such as Multi-TIFF Viewer Free) so you can open the scanned maps that are used for those locations.
Hurricane Irma aftermath photo by Wade Austin Ellis
Whats New In this Flood Zone Map?
The Flood Zone Map application is a great tool for those who live in areas prone to flooding. It allows users to see the potential flood zones for their area and plan accordingly. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. It is a valuable tool for anyone who lives in a flood zone.
That’s it! That’s how you download Flood Zone Map on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Flood Zone Map Reviews
🔴Waste of time!
It took forever to search. Then it loads a browser, and nothing loaded up on it. What is the point of this app anyway? Then it had the nerve to ask me for $7.00 to remove ads.
App is nothing
Not easy to use but terrific….and scary…..information.
Perfect and easy to use!
Too many ads and will not pull accurate firmettes even with proper lat/long values.
I very much wanted this to work, but it just keeps saying something went wrong. The FEMA website is working fine on desktop. Edit: Working now. Seems to just download low rez PDF’s of the FEMA maps, but still better than the FEMA website on mobile. Edit: FEMA website now works fine on mobile.
Will look up an address, but won’t show flood maps.
We refer the ownership of This Flood Zone Map to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flood Zone Map and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flood Zone Map. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flood Zone Map.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.