The Float Video Player for Android is a great way to keep your videos organized and playable on your Android device. This video player has a sleek and simple user interface that makes it easy to find and play your videos. The player also has a great set of features that allow you to customize your video playback experience.
Our goal is to help you get the Float Video Player for Android for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Float Video Player for Android ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Float Video Player for Android App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Float Video Player for Android for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Float Video Player for Android?
- 5 Download & Install Float Video Player for Android For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Float Video Player for Android Reviews
Float Video Player for Android ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Float Video Player for Android is NetSoftTouch and they’ve done a great job at keeping Float Video Player for Android simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Float Video Player for Android under Video Players & Editors of Play Store. Float Video Player for Android’s latest version is 2.23.0126 with an impressive user base of over 66234. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Float Video Player for Android.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Float Video Player for Android is Tuesday, January 24, 2023 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Float Video Player for Android on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Float Video Player for Android App Overview and Details
– Support almost video formats: mp4, flv, f4v, m2ts, mkv, m2v, m4v, mpeg, mts, mov, wmv, ts … more and more.
– Support 4K, HD video
– View video with floating window, while watching video can use another application example: playing game, composing message … video still playing on top on your screen
– View 3, 4 Videos at the same time depend on device with high specification or not
– Automatic close window video when play video complete or complete playlist if not set repeat mode
– Automatic hide top title bar on top video for better viewing video
– View video full screen
– Save last position and when resume video will automatic jump to that position
Features of Float Video Player for Android for PC
1. Support for almost all video formats.
2. Support for high definition video formats.
3. Support for popular video formats.
4. Support for standard video formats.
5. Support for audio formats.
6. Support for popular audio formats.
7. Support for standard audio formats.
8. Support for container formats.
9. Support for popular container formats.
10. Support for standard container formats.
Whats New In this Float Video Player for Android?
– revert to old orientation
Download & Install Float Video Player for Android For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Float Video Player for Android app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Float Video Player for Android app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Float Video Player for Android will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Float Video Player for Android on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Float Video Player for Android On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 24, 2023|
|Get it On:|
The Float Video Player for Android application is a great way to keep track of your favorite videos on your Android phone or tablet. The player allows you to play, pause, and rewind your videos without having to leave your current screen. The player is also great for watching videos in full screen mode. The player is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Float Video Player for Android for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Float Video Player for Android, or the steps altogether.
Recent Float Video Player for Android Reviews
Thank you very much. It is working great again It is very usefull And I am enjoying it very much.
This app is great. Please I want you guys to make the landscape adjustable. There should be a way to adjust the size of the video you are watching when it is on landscape. Thanks
Works great on my new Pixel 🤩 thanks!
Very clean ui and very convenient 🙂🙂
This app is so Amazing 🤩💯 Easy to use…. I love it…..🥰
I could have given this app 5 stars, but it has one downside: The app has no minimum resizable video. I once resized it, and it disappeared while the video was still playing in the background. I thought the app has a bug but I later discovered that the video output was not vissible because the size was too small. I have to unintall and reinstall it. Please fix this.
Very nice app.
Works better then any other apps I tryed can control volume separately between videos but can’t control what side the screen flips to as it only flips to one side and if I open it on pop ups it works but the video window is really small and there’s just a big black void on top/bottom of pop up window that gets bigger if you make the window bigger good app that has potential to be great
It’s really a nice app thx for your develop
We refer the ownership of This Float Video Player for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Float Video Player for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Float Video Player for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Float Video Player for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.