FLOAT is a new shuttle service that aims to make getting around town easier and more convenient. With a fleet of comfortable and stylish vehicles, FLOAT offers a convenient and affordable way to get around town. Whether you’re running errands, going to appointments, or just getting from point A to point B, FLOAT is here to help.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FLOAT Shuttle for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install FLOAT Shuttle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the FLOAT Shuttle for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the FLOAT Shuttle.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for FLOAT Shuttle on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the FLOAT Shuttle and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the FLOAT Shuttle on your computer right away.
|App Name:||FLOAT Shuttle On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||G Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, April 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
FLOAT Shuttle ANDROID App Summary
The FLOAT Shuttle was developed by the popular developer agency named G Labs. They have the FLOAT Shuttle in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 226 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FLOAT Shuttle latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 was the last date the FLOAT Shuttle was updated with new features. If you want to use the FLOAT Shuttle on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FLOAT Shuttle using the emulator later on.
FLOAT Shuttle App Overview and Details
FLOAT (FLy Over All Traffic) is a modern air shuttle for your commute. Beat traffic and get off the freeways by flying with FLOAT.
Find the airport closest to your home and fly to thr airport closest to your work. Look down from above and watch all the drivers stuck on the freeway while you fly above the gridlock. Enjoy beautiful views if Southern California while the pilots bring you to work.
Features of FLOAT Shuttle for PC
1. FLOAT is a modern air shuttle that allows you to beat traffic and get to your destination faster.
2. FLOAT is available in select cities across the United States.
3. FLOAT is an affordable, convenient, and reliable way to travel.
4. FLOAT is a safe and comfortable way to travel.
5. FLOAT is a great way to avoid traffic congestion.
6. FLOAT is a great way to save time.
7. FLOAT is a great way to save money.
8. FLOAT is a great way to reduce stress.
9. FLOAT is a great way to travel green.
10. FLOAT is a great way to travel with family and friends.
Whats New In this FLOAT Shuttle?
Updated Airport Landmarks.
This application is very helpful for people who need to get around town without a car. It is also great for people who want to avoid traffic and save money on gas. The float shuttle is definitely a great way to get around town!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FLOAT Shuttle of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent FLOAT Shuttle Reviews
I recently booked a flight with FLOAT and the representative was very helpful and informational as it was my first time flying with them. As great as it was talking to them, he also refer me to their app for future booking and saving me more time. The app is easy to use, user friendly and interactive. I recommend FLOAT Shuttle!
This app is very convenient and easy to use. It really helps when I’m in a rush and theres so much traffic on the streets. What was suppose to ne a 2 hour drive turned into a 20 minute flight to my destination. It also has a cheap price for a luxurious experience.
The app is great and so is the service. I’ve been following FLOAT for a while now and have even done a few round trips. I like how I can see all of the airports and I can plan future trips around them.
Excellent app! Easy to use.
I was excited when I heard about this new service. The app is easy to use and I’ve had no problems. Was able to meet the owners and one of their seasoned pilots and was completely impressed by their commitment to excellence. A quick flight on one of their Cessna Grand Caravans from Brackett Air Field (San Dimas) to Santa Monica Airport was just 20 minutes (normally at least a 1.5 to 2 hour drive).
Great app and great concept! Excited to see the possibilities in the future.
Cool app! The idea of creating this thing is so awesome. Very convenient for commuters specially for those in hurry. And is affordable!!!Would highly recommend this!!!!
Great app with a very solid user experience. It helps you visualize which airports are near you and your work.
This app makes it easier to sign up and start using the FLOAT Shuttle service. It even allows you to see where the FLOAT planes are and even other airplanes in the area! You can also check what airports are near you. And the pictures they provide help acquaint you with the airport facilities. Looking forward to using the service to help reduce my daily long commutes
Float has been a real game changer as a solution to the longstanding traffic problem of Southern California. What used to take me 1.5 hours one way to get to work will now be cut down to just 20-30 minutes. I love staring out to the aerial views of Socal and getting the chance to rest my mind during the commute before and after a long day of work. Time wasted in traffic is time I will never get back, so thank you Float for saving me precious time and letting me get to and from work in style.
We refer the ownership of This FLOAT Shuttle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FLOAT Shuttle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FLOAT Shuttle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FLOAT Shuttle.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.