FlightView is a free flight tracker that allows you to track any flight in the world in real time. With FlightView, you can see the current position of any flight, as well as its flight history, route, and estimated arrival time. You can also set up alerts to be notified when a flight arrives or changes its status.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download FlightView: Free Flight Tracke For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 FlightView: Free Flight Tracke ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of FlightView: Free Flight Tracke for PC
- 4 FlightView: Free Flight Tracke App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this FlightView: Free Flight Tracke?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent FlightView: Free Flight Tracke Reviews
How To Install & Download FlightView: Free Flight Tracke For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
FlightView: Free Flight Tracke ANDROID App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, FlightView: Free Flight Tracke has over 2390546 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. OAG Aviation Worldwide Limited has developed the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, VARY.
Until this latest version, FlightView: Free Flight Tracke has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, December 1, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||FlightView: Free Flight Tracke On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||OAG Aviation Worldwide Limited|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of FlightView: Free Flight Tracke for PC
– Flight tracking in real-time
– Track upcoming and in-air flights
– Get information on flight delays, cancellations, and more
– Receive notifications on flight changes
– Save and track your favorite flights
– Access airport information and maps
– Get weather information for your destination
– Calculate flight time and distance
– Share your flight information with others
FlightView: Free Flight Tracke App Overview and Details
Flight tracking app from the leaders in real-time flight information. Track upcoming and in-air flights throughout the world, and receive status alerts via push notification. Check gate assignments, delays and cancellations and use the attractive flight map to see a flight’s progress. Forward your itinerary confirmation emails, and FlightView will automatically load them into your Trips. See your Trips across mobile devices and at www.FlightView.com. View a North American airport delay map with radar weather overlay. Optimized for phone and tablets. Wherever life takes you, count on FlightView to help you travel smarter!
Flight Tracking Features:
• Track flights on a map showing flight path and current radar weather
• My Home page gives an easy view into your home airport’s current status and your next trip
• Flight Status Push Alerts for flights stored in My Trips
• View terminal, gate and baggage claim information
• See where the plane for your flight is coming from, and check its status via Aircraft’s Previous Flight
• Driving Directions to Airport integration with Google Maps
• Easily find alternative flights by viewing flight schedules between cities
• Search flights up to 350 days in the future and save them
My Trips Features:
• (BETA) Forward your itinerary confirmation email to [email protected], and it will be automatically loaded into your My Trips on your device
• Trips are synced between devices and with www.FlightView.com so you can quickly reference their statuses everywhere
• Add notes to flights or trips, such as car rental and hotel reservation numbers, and keep all of your day-of-travel information in one place
• While in-flight, review your saved itineraries in Airplane mode
Airport Delay Information Features:
• View a color-coded map of airport delays in the US & Canada with weather overlay to see how your travel plans could be affected
• View list of airports suffering the Biggest Departure Delays right now
• View FlightView’s proprietary Airport Delay Index for 180 major airports in the US and Canada
• View FAA Airport Closures & Delay Programs for major airports in the US
• Share trip itineraries via email or share flights via email or SMS/text
• Tweet your flight status
• Post your Trip Itinerary or Flight Information on Facebook
• Login to FlightView using Facebook login
• If you need to post your Flights to your Calendar, then check out our FlightView application in the paid section of the App Store
Tired of Ads?
• If you would like to avoid seeing ads, then check out our FlightView application in the paid section of the App Store – no ads there!
Whats New In this FlightView: Free Flight Tracke?
– For our subscribers, we've resolved the issue with ads appearing after reinstalling the app. Sorry for the delay in having this resolved
– Resolved a number of issues in relation to Android version 12+
– Bug fixes and user experience improvements
In conclusion, the FlightView: Free Flight Tracker application is a great tool for those who want to keep track of their flights. It is easy to use and provides accurate information. It is also a great way to stay up-to-date on flight changes and delays.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent FlightView: Free Flight Tracke Reviews
The amount of ads is absurd lately. That dumb memory game one doesn’t even allow you to close it after 15 seconds. Beyond annoying. Fix this!!!!
Love this app as it covers all flights. Seems to be more up to date than the airline apps when it comes to status.
Very handy. Convenient way to keep up with flights.
Used to be a good, helpful and easy to use app. Now I believe that its ads are overly intrusive and spammy. Ads pop-up unexoectedly take over my entire screen and won’t release the screen for an extended time. It seems that the only way to get back to the app content is to kill the app and restart. Wastes time. So I have begun using a different app. Too bad. Used to be helpful.
I feel the kids is an excellent tool to have on flights.
Tons of commercials, super annoying. I paid for the ad free one a couple years ago, after about a year it kept freezing and not working. So now I use the regular one. So many advertisements You have to fight with it and close it then reopen to check your flight.
Please fix the ads urgently. My job depends on this app and the ads are ruining it. Ads are way too long and there’s no way I can close them.
Easy to use, used to be a great app. If you use the free version, be prepared to sit through a lot of very loud, long ads. Uninstalled.
Easy-to-use and dependable.
We refer the ownership of This FlightView: Free Flight Tracke to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FlightView: Free Flight Tracke and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FlightView: Free Flight Tracke.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.