FlightAware is a flight tracking and aviation information company that has live flight tracking of both private and commercial aircraft around the world. FlightAware also has information on over 400,000 airports and aviation weather.
Installing and using the FlightAware Flight Tracker for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 FlightAware Flight Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 FlightAware Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of FlightAware Flight Tracker for PC
- 4 Download & Install FlightAware Flight Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this FlightAware Flight Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent FlightAware Flight Tracker Reviews
FlightAware Flight Tracker ANDROID App Summary
FlightAware has developed the FlightAware Flight Tracker application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. FlightAware Flight Tracker has over 11680307 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of FlightAware Flight Tracker is currently VARY.
The latest upstate time of the FlightAware Flight Tracker is Wednesday, August 17, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the FlightAware Flight Tracker on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
FlightAware Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
Free, live flight tracker and flight status app from FlightAware for Android!
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to [email protected]
Features of FlightAware Flight Tracker for PC
1. Get real-time flight information and updates.
2. See where your plane is on a map in real-time.
3. Get estimated arrival and departure times.
4. Get gate, terminal, and baggage claim information.
5. Get push notifications for flight changes.
6. Save and track your flights.
7. Share your flight information with others.
8. Use the app offline.
9. Get detailed weather information for your airport.
10. Access FlightAware’s database of over 6 million flights.
|App Name:||FlightAware Flight Tracker On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install FlightAware Flight Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing FlightAware Flight Tracker on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the FlightAware Flight Tracker. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the FlightAware Flight Tracker, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this FlightAware Flight Tracker?
* Fixed up a crash that was introduced in a previous release
* Updated 3rd party libraries
The FlightAware Flight Tracker application is a great tool for tracking flights. It is easy to use and provides accurate information. It is a great resource for travelers and aviation enthusiasts.
Did the guide help you download and install the FlightAware Flight Tracker for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the FlightAware Flight Tracker, let us know below.
Recent FlightAware Flight Tracker Reviews
Very happy with accuracy
This so used to be great for tracking and receiving alerts on flights, but now setting an alert, it just picks whatever date and time, and even flight, that it feels like and sets the alert for that.
This app just sent me to the wrong terminal…under the fly status was Terminal N but the fly was arrived on terminal south….anyway, kids app 🙂
Rules for posting aircraft photos are unclear until the photo is cleared and posted.
It’s missing the data page for your own feeder!
Has info that hasn’t yet shown up on airport screens. Also good for learning what your route will be. And fun for planespotting above you anytime!
Not accurate, unable to uninstall. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
I like it, but the weather pattern is not working on mine. I am not sure if I did something wrong.
This app doesn’t work properly…..I have had a very bad experience…It was just a waste of time
We refer the ownership of This FlightAware Flight Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FlightAware Flight Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FlightAware Flight Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FlightAware Flight Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.