Fleetio Go is a fleet management solution that helps businesses streamline their fleet operations. It provides a centralized platform for fleet data management, fleet maintenance, and driver safety. Fleetio Go helps businesses improve their fleet efficiency and productivity, while reducing costs.
The latest Fleetio Go – Fleet Management for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Fleetio Go – Fleet Management ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Fleetio Go – Fleet Management App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Fleetio Go – Fleet Management for PC
- 4 Install “Fleetio Go – Fleet Management” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Fleetio Go – Fleet Management?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Fleetio Go – Fleet Management Reviews
Fleetio Go – Fleet Management ANDROID App Summary
Fleetio has developed the Fleetio Go – Fleet Management for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fleetio Go – Fleet Management has got over 117248+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 4.14.2
The latest update of Fleetio Go – Fleet Management is Monday, November 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fleetio Go – Fleet Management App Overview and Details
Put the power of fleet management software in your pocket with Fleetio Go. Fleet managers, drivers, technicians and other fleet personnel can collaborate on critical fleet maintenance tasks and manage everything from DVIRs to work orders in a single app. Built for speed and optimized for productivity, Fleetio Go helps teams stay ahead of the daily needs of their fleet vehicles and equipment.
NOTE: A subscription to Fleetio Manage is required to use this app.
– Submit inspections (DVIR) and report issues directly from your phone
– Scan barcodes to lookup vehicles and equipment instantly
– See the most relevant information to you on a personalized Home screen
– Access contacts associated with your fleet remotely
– View asset profiles
– Receive service and renewal reminders
– Receive push notifications for important issues and reminders
– Manage mobile Work Orders
– Review maintenance history
– Log fuel ups and see fuel history
– Add and view photos, documents & comments
– View and change security & permissions
– Manage multiple fleets
Fleetio Go empowers drivers to be more productive by providing an easy way to inspect vehicles, report issues, and log fuel from a smartphone or tablet. Users can stay on top of vehicle maintenance with helpful reminders and maintenance history as well as provide details via photos and documents. Technicians can view vehicle issues and manage work orders from anywhere, minimizing downtime.
Using comments and flexible user permissions, teams can customize access, facilitate meaningful conversations and successfully collaborate on fleet management tasks. Users can also manage multiple fleets within Fleetio Go.
Fleetio helps fleets run like well-oiled machines and proactively manage daily fleet tasks. Rather than using spreadsheets or outdated software, Fleetio enables fleets of all sizes to manage everything in a modern, intuitive system. Fleetio offers simple and comprehensive management of all day-to-day fleet operations and total cost of ownership data while also providing fuel card and GPS integration, all-inclusive support, unlimited account users and online and mobile accessibility.
Features of Fleetio Go – Fleet Management for PC
1. Mobile fleet management software
2. Keep track of your vehicles and drivers
3. Get real-time insights and alerts
4. Manage maintenance and repairs
5. Stay compliant with DVIRs
6. Save time and money
7. Increase efficiency
8. Reduce downtime
9. Boost productivity
10. Improve customer satisfaction
Install “Fleetio Go – Fleet Management” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Fleetio Go – Fleet Management on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Fleetio Go – Fleet Management on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Fleetio Go – Fleet Management and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Fleetio Go – Fleet Management as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Fleetio Go – Fleet Management On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fleetio Go – Fleet Management?
• Issues added to Work Orders will be marked as Resolved once the Work Order status is changed to a "closed/done" status
Fleetio Go is a great fleet management application that can help you keep track of your vehicles, maintenance, and fuel usage. It’s easy to use and has a variety of features that can help you run your fleet more efficiently.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fleetio Go – Fleet Management for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Fleetio Go – Fleet Management Reviews
works good 👍
Most gps tracking devices on cars are more professional and fuel card details are already good enough to monitor company fleet performance. Do not need an extra app to tell us the information you already have. However, putting more stress on all vehicles operators and slower the performance. In a conclusion, this app is not necessary when the company vehicles already have gps tracking and monthly fuel statements.
Needs some serious fixing, photos never load, might need to take 8 pictures of same object before it actually loads.
freezes my camera
keeps kicking me out
Can’t login or create username
worked for say 3months and now it won’t submit photos or even worse , it says it submitted but you come back to it later in the day. then you gotta resubmit.
Very easy to use to complete DVIRs and complete vehicle repairs.
so so so user friendly. confident to introduce this to the users of my fleet of 130 vehicles.
Horrible development team
We refer the ownership of This Fleetio Go – Fleet Management to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fleetio Go – Fleet Management and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fleetio Go – Fleet Management. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fleetio Go – Fleet Management.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.