In FAR: Lone Sails, you take control of a lone vessel as it journey’s across a dry and desolate world. With the help of the wind, you must navigate your way through treacherous canyons and avoid the many hazards that lie in your path. Along the way, you will uncover the mysteries of this forsaken land and discover what led to the downfall of civilization. Although you are alone on this journey, you will not be alone for long as you will soon meet others who are struggling to survive in this harsh world. Together, you will overcome the challenges that stand in your way and discover the hope that lies beyond the horizon.
The technical specifications of the FAR: Lone Sails for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
FAR: Lone Sails ANDROID App Summary
FAR: Lone Sails was developed by Assemble Entertainment and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download FAR: Lone Sails from Google Play store under the Simulation category. The latest version of FAR: Lone Sails is 1.31 on Play store with total users of 6194. The FAR: Lone Sails app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the FAR: Lone Sails is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the FAR: Lone Sails on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
FAR: Lone Sails App Overview and Details
– Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
– Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
– Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.
– A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
Traverse a dried-out seabed littered with the remains of a decaying civilization. Keep your unique vessel going, overcome numerous obstacles and withstand the hazardous weather conditions. How far can you make it? What will you find?
There is something therapeutic about tending to your ship and then just moving along slowly through the day. … Not a lot of games are brave enough to tell a story this way, and to me, that’s exactly why FAR: Lone Sails is a gem.
5 / 5 – Platinum Rating
-Catherine Ng Dellosa, pocketgamer.com
FAR: Lone Sails is a smart and enjoyable landship-management game.
Sean Martin, pockettactics.com
FAR: Lone Sails, meanwhile, is the perfect apocalypse sim for these troubled times. … It’s a treat.
Ash Mayhew, droidgamers.com
Best New Android Games and Sales: House Flipper, 112 Operator, Far: Lone Sails, and More
A gorgeous atmospheric adventure game … FAR: Lone Sails is an enjoyable game that’s easy to relax with after a long day.
Matthew Sholtz, androidpolice.com
Features of FAR: Lone Sails for PC
1. Maintain and upgrade your vessel to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
2. Use your vessel’s powerful engine and tough hull to blast through rough waters.
3. Customize your vessel with a variety of different upgrades and equipment.
4. Choose from a variety of different vessels, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
5. Explore a huge open world, filled with dangerous wildlife and treacherous terrain.
6. Overcome various challenges and missions as you attempt to survive in the wild.
7. Build up your supplies and resources in order to stay alive for as long as possible.
8. Keep an eye on your stamina and health, as both are essential for survival.
9. Use your wits and cunning to avoid becoming prey yourself.
10. Stay alert and be prepared for anything, as danger lurks around every corner.
How To Install & Download FAR: Lone Sails For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the FAR: Lone Sails for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the FAR: Lone Sails.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for FAR: Lone Sails on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the FAR: Lone Sails and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the FAR: Lone Sails on your computer right away.
|App Name:||FAR: Lone Sails On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Assemble Entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this FAR: Lone Sails?
– Fixed a bug where the game would crash upon pressing the Jump button
– Implemented analytics to collect data on a bug where the vehicle infinitely falls through the floor
– Resolved an issue where zooming in/out wasn't supported when using a controller
– The UI now fades out when using a controller
FAR: Lone Sails is an excellent game that offers a lot of enjoyment and challenge. The controls are simple and easy to use, and the graphics are beautiful. The game is also very replayable, as there are many different ways to complete each level. Overall, FAR: Lone Sails is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun and challenging experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the FAR: Lone Sails on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent FAR: Lone Sails Reviews
Best underated title! Why nobody support?
Gamesir X2 BT works flawlessly with this game. Please consider expanding controller compatibility.
Really good experience. Excellent concept and design.
I loved this game, it works with gamepad controllers which made my gameplay even better. The game itself is quite beautiful and great to play resting your mind and decompressing. The experience is better with headphones and the offline matter allows you to play anywhere. If you guys make the 2nd, know you already have a fan. Worked pretty smoothly on my OnePlus 10 pro.
Looks but… Always crashing after leaving the house in the beginning as I get to the beach so I have played a whole 30 seconds FYI: google doesn’t let you get a refund for this game
Amazing game and visuals
The game needs updates. It doesn’t load when you want to play and just makes me disappointed 😞😞😞 I hope you fix the issues in time…
Beautiful game. At times the controls seem a touch glitchy but not terribly. I wish I had a larger screen to enjoy this on. Learning the game mechanics is done mostly on your own thru trial and error so be ready for that.
A outstanding game that deserves all the flowers they get
It doest let me in the game
We refer the ownership of This FAR: Lone Sails to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FAR: Lone Sails and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FAR: Lone Sails. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FAR: Lone Sails.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.