FAR/AIM is a comprehensive guide to Federal Aviation Regulations and Aeronautical Information Manual. It is an essential reference for all pilots and aviation professionals. The FAR/AIM is updated every two years and is available in print and digital formats.
In this article, we will show you how to download FAR/AIM For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FAR/AIM technical specifications first.
FAR/AIM ANDROID App Summary
Aviation Supplies & Academics is the developer of this FAR/AIM application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7776+ users of this app. The FAR/AIM app rating is currently 1.23.0.
It was last updated on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FAR/AIM for PC
1. ASA provides high quality aviation supplies and materials.
2. ASA offers a wide variety of aviation products and services.
3. ASA has a team of experienced and knowledgeable aviation professionals.
4. ASA is a leading provider of aviation training and education.
5. ASA is committed to safety and excellence in aviation.
6. ASA has a long history of successful aviation operations.
7. ASA is a trusted and respected member of the aviation community.
8. ASA is an FAA-approved aviation training organization.
9. ASA is a proud sponsor of many aviation events and activities.
10. ASA is dedicated to promoting aviation and aerospace education.
|App Name:||FAR/AIM On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Aviation Supplies & Academics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download FAR/AIM For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FAR/AIM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FAR/AIM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FAR/AIM ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
FAR/AIM App Overview and Details
Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA, Inc.) has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The FAR/AIM app continues this tradition, containing information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to pilots, flight instructors, and flight crew, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and Pilot/Controller Glossary. The ASA FAR/AIM app features:
• Free Updates provided.
• All of the ASA FAR/AIM and FAR for Flight Crew book contents are included: 14 CFR Parts 1, 5, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 39, 43, 48, 61, 63, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 125, 133, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142; 49 CFR Parts 172, 175, and 830; TSA 1544 and 1552.
• The complete Aeronautical Information Manual including color figures.
• Pilot/Controller Glossary included.
• Study by Certificate lists for Private, Remote, Sport, Instrument/CFII, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Flight Engineer, and ATP allows aviators to hone their studies to the pertinent rules for their individual certificate and operation.
• Text search helps you find what you’re looking for in the FAR, AIM or both.
• Highlight feature lets bookmark selected text for featured reference and study.
• Profile and Landscape viewing available for easy reading and viewing figures.
ASA tracks FAA changes daily and updates the app when regulations and AIM changes affect pilot operations. The date shown for the app’s update reflects the last regulatory change affecting content. A new update will be released when a rule change affects operations.
None of the material in this publication supersedes any documents, procedures, or regulations issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). ASA does not claim copyright on any material included herein that was taken from United States government sources; all contents originate from the FAA.
Whats New In this FAR/AIM?
The FAR/AIM application is an excellent tool for both new and experienced pilots. It provides a wealth of information on both the Federal Aviation Regulations and the Aeronautical Information Manual. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning more about flying.
This concludes our article on FAR/AIM Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FAR/AIM for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent FAR/AIM Reviews
All links are broken, and ASA shows no sense of urgency over getting it fixed. I’ve been asking for some time. The most recent word from Support is, “There is still no update at the moment, this bug will be fixed in the next update, we just do not have a time frame on when that will be.” C’mon, guys. This isn’t hard!
Android functionality minimal, at best. App should be updated to have similar functionality for android OS as is advertised for MAC.
Best thing for pilots
Its nice having a far aim to reference right in your pocket. But I can only get the highlighting function to work around half the time (on both my phone and iPad)
Fast and easy. Great arrangement
The app is ok, it needs more features such as being able to write notes on the pages. On the highlight function it needs improvement like being able to jump to highlighted areas on one click or tap. For example if I highlight 3 items in one section, by topping or clicking you can jump to the next highlighted text, after all, that is the purpose of highlighting item on the book is for. Kudos to the developer, over all the apps is great and I am willing to pay a little more for enhancements.
Can’t believe the low rating of this app, must be NUGITs who are too ignorant of how to use it.
Sloppy programming. How do I unhighlight? Why are the hyperlinks all broken??
Love the way it makes it easy to study.
My one complaint is the search function is quite limited but this is better than carrying around a book that gets outdated quickly.
We refer the ownership of This FAR/AIM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FAR/AIM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the FAR/AIM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FAR/AIM.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.