This is an app that allows you to change your location and also create and follow routes. It is perfect for those who want to explore new places or go on virtual adventures. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it a great choice for anyone who wants to change their GPS location.
We will help you download the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go Reviews
Download & Install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go ANDROID App Summary
IncorporateApps is the developer of the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go, and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go from them is 1.6.1 with over 279569 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is Friday, April 24, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go App Overview and Details
To enable expert mode after each update, you need to remove the copy from system before you update! If the play store updated the app automatically you need to remove it first, download and re-add it again. Use the export feature to secure your routes and history. Please read our FAQ!
A recent update to “Google play services” from June 2018 changed a few things-read the FAQ on how to uninstall updates!
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered. We are not kidding, this is the link to the FAQ, read it before you download the app! If you need help – contact us per email first!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures and change your GPS on the fly? No problem, use our app!
Modes of operation
– Expert mode
– No root mode for better spoofing (Android 6.0 and above only for now)
– Fake GPS Joystick
– Automated movement around location in a radius
– Automated altitude
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, spoofing and much more
– Better spoofing
– Root support for mock location disabled
– Tasker app integration along with adb shell commands for routes and joystick (more on the FAQ page)
– Fake GPS Go Routes
If you want to change your location on a browser you will need a VPNa services in connection with our app.
How to use:
1. Move the map and use the centre/crosshair icon to start a single location
2. Long press on the map to add Waypoints for Routing
3. Use the built in Fake GPS Joystick (fly GPS mode)
Please note that we will not be answering questions within the Review section of the app – if you need support, please read the help url and use the support email for further assistance.
– Internet – to display the map view on the Go
– Write/Read from SD Card – for the export/import of favourites and history /coming soon/
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Translated into english and german.
Features of Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC
1. Expert mode is only available after each update.
2. You need to remove the copy from your system before you update.
3. Updates are automatically installed in the background.
4. You can schedule updates for a later time.
5. You can choose to install updates for only certain apps.
6. You can see a list of all available updates.
7. You can see a list of all installed updates.
8. You can see a list of all failed updates.
9. You can see a list of all pending updates.
10. You can see a list of all available updates for your system.
Whats New In this Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go?
Google Server crash hot fix,please update if the app crashed yesterday!
Important:please remove and reinstall the app if moved as system before the update and disable "auto updates" otherwise you will have two instances – one in data, one in system
-Stops and gyms
-Android 10 smali patcher fix
-Android 10 new spoofing mode in settings
-GPX file import – routes list
-Unlimited waypoints for routes
-Fly GPS Joystick over any app
-Import/Export of faves,routes
This app is a great way to get around town without having to use your actual GPS. It’s perfect for when you’re in a new city and don’t want to get lost. The app is also great for when you’re trying to avoid traffic.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go? Let us know!
Recent Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go Reviews
Didnt work. Another app worked perfectly. Waste of money.
Simple design and easy to understand UI
Importing of routes does not work and there’s no easy way to convert to wpt file, don’t waste your money. Thankfully I got my refund after realising how bad this app is.
No longer works on A12.. Doesn’t appear to be updated by dev. Really nice app when it worked, even paid for pro. Hopefully it gets updated again.
Worth downloading and trying. This paid version is way better then the free version, atleast for what I use it for.
It didn’t work well. It doesn’t work at all anymore. I didn’t purchase an app that needs you to be in IT to make it work.
It works, but nowadays there are many hoops to jump through involving use of Riru & LSposed.
We refer the ownership of This Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.