Evernote is a note-taking app that helps you organize your thoughts and ideas. You can create notes, share them with others, and collaborate on projects. Evernote makes it easy to stay organized and productive.
In this article, we will show you how to download Evernote – Note Organizer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Evernote – Note Organizer technical specifications first.
- 1 Evernote – Note Organizer ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Evernote – Note Organizer for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download Evernote – Note Organizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Evernote – Note Organizer App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Evernote – Note Organizer?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Evernote – Note Organizer Reviews
Evernote – Note Organizer ANDROID App Summary
Evernote Corporation is the developer of this Evernote – Note Organizer application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 356577653+ users of this app. The Evernote – Note Organizer app rating is currently VARY.
It was last updated on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Evernote – Note Organizer for PC
1. Keep track of your ideas
2. Stay organized
3. Get things done
4. Bring your notes with you
5. Keep your to-dos in one place
6. Stay on top of your schedule
7. Tame your life
8. Be more productive
9. Get things done faster
10. Make your life easier
|App Name:||Evernote – Note Organizer On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Evernote Corporation|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Evernote – Note Organizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Evernote – Note Organizer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Evernote – Note Organizer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Evernote – Note Organizer ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Evernote – Note Organizer App Overview and Details
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life’s distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
Whats New In this Evernote – Note Organizer?
– Performance and stability improvements
– Miscellaneous bug fixes
Evernote is a note-taking application that allows users to sync their notes across multiple devices. It is available on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. Evernote has a variety of features, including the ability to create notes, add attachments, and share notes with others. It also has a search function that makes it easy to find notes. Overall, Evernote is a helpful application for those who need to take and organize notes.
This concludes our article on Evernote – Note Organizer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Evernote – Note Organizer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Evernote – Note Organizer Reviews
Great app usually but recent update or something broke everything. Nothing loads and even the paid version upgrade says “unavailable for purchase at this time”. Please fix.
It used to be good. Now I cannot even create notes on my Android phone. The tick button to save a note is greyed out. I am a longtime paid subscriber, I hope that they can resolve this problem.
nice and easy
cannot add new notes and sync anymore, what happened ?!
Evernote is now constantly crashing. Unusable. Samsung S10e
keeps crashing. can’t even get to work!!
Like I’ve said before. this WAS a life saver but something is broken. It’s not letting me edit or add anything. It let’s me do all the work but I hit “Done” nothing happens. I wait till I have no choice but to x out. They Key is the tags, but while it retains some I input. the notes I created them for aren’t saved. Please fix. I love this app! have ADHD and this really helps keep me on top of things. I
Was excellent, but has been getting slower and buggier over the months, so… Hoping this stuff gets figured out soon!
We refer the ownership of This Evernote – Note Organizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Evernote – Note Organizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Evernote – Note Organizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Evernote – Note Organizer.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.