Eventbrite is a popular online event management and ticketing platform. It allows users to create, manage and promote events easily and efficiently. As an Eventbrite organizer, you can take advantage of the platform’s many features to ensure your event is a success.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Eventbrite Organizer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Eventbrite Organizer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Eventbrite Organizer ANDROID App Summary
The Eventbrite Organizer was developed by the popular developer agency named Eventbrite. They have the Eventbrite Organizer in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.8.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1164789 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Eventbrite Organizer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 was the last date the Eventbrite Organizer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Eventbrite Organizer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Eventbrite Organizer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Eventbrite Organizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Eventbrite Organizer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Eventbrite Organizer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Eventbrite Organizer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Eventbrite Organizer for PC
1. Manage your events on the go with Eventbrite Organizer for Android.
2. Create and edit event listings directly from your Android device.
3. Access Eventbrite Organizer’s comprehensive event management tools.
4. Get real-time updates on your event’s progress.
5. Monitor event RSVPs, check-ins, and ticket sales.
6. Stay on top of event logistics with to-do lists and task reminders.
7. Get insights into your event’s performance with comprehensive event reporting.
8. Promote your event with customizable event marketing tools.
9. Reach more attendees with Eventbrite’s powerful event discovery tools.
10. Make event management easier with Eventbrite Organizer’s intuitive interface.
Eventbrite Organizer App Overview and Details
Eventbrite Organizer (formerly Entry Manager) is the one-stop shop for event management on your Android device. Event planners can now create and edit events, monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and quickly accept, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get more details below or visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer app event management is a snap. You can:
* Create events directly in your mobile app.
* Edit key event details (like your event description, ticket types and quantity and more) on-the-go — perfect for the busy event planner lifestyle.
* Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
* Easily edit your event listing from anywhere.
* Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
* Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
* Quickly accept secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
Key Event Management Features:
* Edit from Anywhere: Make updates to your tickets or event listing seamlessly from your mobile device (which automatically syncs with the Eventbrite database) so you can stay in control of your event listing, no matter where you are.
* Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
* Mobile Box Office: Accept all major credit cards, track cash transactions, print tickets and receipts on the spot, and send mobile and print-at-home tickets. Take your box office to the next level with easy-to-use accessories like our card reader and ticket printer.
* Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
* Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
* Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Thanks for all the great feedback – we can’t get enough! Keep it coming at [email protected] And if you’re loving the app, drop us a rating (and don’t be afraid to gush).
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Whats New In this Eventbrite Organizer?
In this update:
• Numerous minor improvements and fixes!
Eventbrite is a great application for organizing events. It is simple to use and has many features that make it easy to keep track of events and attendees. Overall, Eventbrite is a great tool for event organizers and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use event management application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Eventbrite Organizer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Eventbrite Organizer Reviews
Eventbrite Organizer is great for checking in when it works. Lately the connection would drop and disconnect me from my PayPal reader. I have been using this system to sell tickets for over a month and almost everyday it is hell because of the connection dropping. I have already gotten a new PayPal reader so I know this is for sure this app. It needs a major update.
Cannot manage tickets. Main app insists that Organizer app handles this.
Awesome app for event planning
Won’t even let me log in, a loading bar appears when I try to that freezes whole app
Not able to scan barcodes at an event. I cannot create or set up roles or various access for members of the team. I downloaded the portal this app does not work with the Eventbrite organizer app. Have had no luck trying to locate my event ID to where it is acceptable to use the portal.
2 weeks now and I can’t get passed clicking on the sign in button. Page just won’t load no matter how much I restart my phone, delete and redownload
Absolutely will not load on my android phone, any other phone or tablet is fine.
Doesn’t let me log in. It just hangs on the login page. I force close the app and clear cache and it still doesn’t work.
I’m not able to stop the sale without canceling the event.
We refer the ownership of This Eventbrite Organizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eventbrite Organizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eventbrite Organizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eventbrite Organizer.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.