The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs has issued an Electronic Travel Advisory (ETA) for all U.S. citizens traveling to or within the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The ETA is in response to the outbreak of Ebola virus disease in the DRC. The Department of State urges all U.S. citizens to avoid all non-essential travel to the DRC.
The technical specifications of the Electronic Travel Advisory for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Electronic Travel Advisory ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Electronic Travel Advisory App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Electronic Travel Advisory for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Electronic Travel Advisory For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Electronic Travel Advisory?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Electronic Travel Advisory Reviews
Electronic Travel Advisory ANDROID App Summary
Electronic Travel Advisory was developed by United Nations Enterprise Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Electronic Travel Advisory from Google Play store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Electronic Travel Advisory is 1.9.1 on Play store with total users of 72617. The Electronic Travel Advisory app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Electronic Travel Advisory is Wednesday, September 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Electronic Travel Advisory on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Electronic Travel Advisory App Overview and Details
Provides resources such as security clearance information and travel advisories for staff members of United Nations departments, agencies, funds and programmes.
Features of Electronic Travel Advisory for PC
1. Security clearance information
2. Travel advisories
3. Resources for staff members
4. Security information
5. Travel information
6. Staff resources
7. Clearance information
8. Advisories for staff
9. Resources for security
10. Information for travel
How To Install & Download Electronic Travel Advisory For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Electronic Travel Advisory for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Electronic Travel Advisory.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Electronic Travel Advisory on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Electronic Travel Advisory and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Electronic Travel Advisory on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Electronic Travel Advisory On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||United Nations Enterprise Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Electronic Travel Advisory?
Bug fixes and Technical Improvements
The Electronic Travel Advisory application is a great tool for travelers. It provides up-to-date information on travel advisories and alerts for countries around the world. It is user-friendly and easy to use, and it is a valuable resource for travelers.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Electronic Travel Advisory on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Electronic Travel Advisory Reviews
Cant sign in. Once trying – browser window opens and tells, that no Java installated and sign in is not possible.
Where’s Turkiye? Can no longer find the country in the app to create a “Security Clearance”
This version does not work. Everytime I log in, it just shuts down immediately.
Very good app for our daily official work.
Easy to use
How can we send out a notification to UNSMS?
A very fantastic easy app for our day to day activities so as security concerns. Easy to upload as well.
Login error on new update
Very useful app. Thank you
We refer the ownership of This Electronic Travel Advisory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electronic Travel Advisory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electronic Travel Advisory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electronic Travel Advisory.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.