eFleets is a mobile application that enables fleet managers to track their vehicles in real-time, monitor driver behavior, and automate fleet operations.
eFleets provides a single platform for managing your entire fleet, from scheduling and dispatching to maintenance and compliance. With eFleets, you can optimize fleet performance, improve customer service, and reduce costs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the eFleets Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install eFleets Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the eFleets Mobile for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the eFleets Mobile.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for eFleets Mobile on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the eFleets Mobile and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the eFleets Mobile on your computer right away.
|App Name:||eFleets Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Enterprise Fleet Management|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, August 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
eFleets Mobile ANDROID App Summary
The eFleets Mobile was developed by the popular developer agency named Enterprise Fleet Management. They have the eFleets Mobile in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.6.28, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 71366 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With eFleets Mobile latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 was the last date the eFleets Mobile was updated with new features. If you want to use the eFleets Mobile on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the eFleets Mobile using the emulator later on.
eFleets Mobile App Overview and Details
eFleets Mobile—The app that puts the power of Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) into the palm of your hand. Free for Enterprise Fleet Management customers and their drivers. Exceptional functionality to enhance fleet savings and simplify the everyday driving experience. Use the app to: locate fuel & maintenance shops; get roadside assistance; enter/track mileage; report accidents; receive alerts/maintenance reminders; find contact information for Enterprise Fleet Management programs and support. Now – improved & better than ever!
To access your vehicle information, including the maintenance card, please make sure your fleet administrator clicks on “Mobile Access” from the driver profile screen of the customer website. You will receive an email with login information. Once the App is downloaded, you will have everything you need for your vehicle – whether you’re in the office or on the road.
Download eFleets Mobile today—and discover one more reason why EFM was named “Most Innovative Company of the Year” by American Business Awards! Available for iOS and Android devices.
Features of eFleets Mobile for PC
1. The eFleets Mobile app puts the power of Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) into the palm of your hand.
2. With the eFleets Mobile app, you can view your fleet’s performance data and information at a glance.
3. The eFleets Mobile app lets you monitor your fleet’s fuel usage, maintenance status, and more.
4. The eFleets Mobile app gives you the ability to create and manage fleet maintenance schedules.
5. The eFleets Mobile app allows you to create and manage fuel purchase orders.
6. The eFleets Mobile app enables you to view your fleet’s location and status in real-time.
7. The eFleets Mobile app provides you with the ability to generate custom reports on your fleet’s performance.
8. The eFleets Mobile app allows you to track and manage your fleet’s driver hours and activities.
9. The eFleets Mobile app gives you the ability to create and manage driver logbooks.
10. The eFleets Mobile app allows you to monitor your fleet’s compliance with DOT regulations.
Whats New In this eFleets Mobile?
Clarified messaging for service appointments
New alert changed to indicator instead of count
Quick Diver Reference added to training
Maintenance Card updates
Driver home address added to profile
Confirmation message added to accident reports
Driver Helpline coming soon for some users
eFleets is a great mobile application for fleet management. It is user-friendly and helps users to manage their fleet easily. The features are helpful and the application is affordable. Overall, eFleets is a great choice for fleet management.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the eFleets Mobile of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent eFleets Mobile Reviews
The app constanly pops out “app is disabled while vehicle is moving” while im sitting still at my desk. So much so that the thing is unusable
Doesnt work on the samsung galaxy 22. Just stays perma “app is disabled while the vehicle is moving” while im siting in my living room…
App keeps saying can’t access while driving even while sitting still and haven’t driven recently. Any motion of your hand seems to trigger it. Very annoying. Also when looking for service half the time you cant click the call or maps button for a location
It tells me the app can’t be used while the vehicle is moving; the problem is, the keys are in my hand and im not in my truck. Worthless.
Enterprise still can’t set my car up 2 weeks in! Geez
I concur with mist other reviews. Terrible password requirements and reset process. Was finally able to reset password and log in on the website, but the app continues to fail to log in. Also, very annoying with the “disabled while vehicle is in motion’ feature, especially when walking around the office.
Support is nonexistent
“I’m not moving!” very frustrating!
Sucks with crashes. Always tells you your driving when parked
Every time I use the app it says I can’t use it while driving!….. When I’m not driving!
We refer the ownership of This eFleets Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for eFleets Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the eFleets Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the eFleets Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.