EchoCalc is a powerful echo analysis tool that can be used to determine the optimal settings for your echo device. It can also be used to troubleshoot problems with your echo device. EchoCalc is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EchoCalc for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download EchoCalc For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the EchoCalc on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the EchoCalc, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the EchoCalc app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
EchoCalc ANDROID App Summary
Under the Medical category on Google Play store, EchoCalc has over 103347 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. British Society of Echocardiography has developed the EchoCalc and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.3.
Until this latest version, EchoCalc has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Monday, January 31, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the EchoCalc on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||EchoCalc On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||British Society of Echocardiography|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of EchoCalc for PC
1. EchoCalc provides access to a wide range of echocardiography reference data.
2. EchoCalc covers all the key echocardiography parameters.
3. EchoCalc offers a user-friendly interface.
4. EchoCalc is constantly updated with the latest reference data.
5. EchoCalc can be used offline.
6. EchoCalc is available for iOS and Android devices.
7. EchoCalc integrates with other cardiac software.
8. EchoCalc offers a free trial.
9. EchoCalc is backed by a team of experts.
10. EchoCalc is CE marked.
EchoCalc App Overview and Details
EchoCalc provides access to all the key echocardiography reference data commonly used in clinical practice:
– LV/RV size & function, LV mass, aortic dimensions, atrial dimensions
– Diastolic function
– Prosthetic aortic & mitral valve reference data
– Topic guides on each chapter with how-to explanations on how to measure and interpret echo data
– Updated to the latest BSE reference data but also allows switching to ASE/EACVI references
– Access to a mobile-friendly version of all recent BSE guidelines:
– Standard TTE Study
– Standard TOE Study
– Outpatient Indications
– Inpatient Indications
– Aortic Stenosis
– Aortic Regurgitation
– Mitral Valve
– Tricuspid & Pulmonary Valves
– Right Heart
– Pulmonary Hypertension
– Diastolic Dysfunction
– Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
– Valve Replacement
– Stress Echo
– Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
– Marfan Syndrome
Update to comply with European policies on medical apps.
Whats New In this EchoCalc?
Update to remove functionality which renders the app a medical device under UK regulations.
The app must not be used in its current format and the update should be installed immediately.
Added prosthetic valve and stress echo guidelines.
EchoCalc is a great application for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for budgeting and tracking your spending. EchoCalc is a great way to stay on top of your finances and keep track of your spending.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EchoCalc of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent EchoCalc Reviews
Experience was nice and it was very user friendly with calculator.however we have limited its usage with the updated version which does not provide the calculation facility.. kindly can we get the old version???
Was great but new update removed all calculations. That was horrible since several machines I work with do not have formula installed. Please the feature back or allow us to use the old version.
been using this app for years but the calculator is gone now, time to uninstall
Why do you remove the calculator in the last update ????
was useful due to the calculator, now its useless. They should rename it from echocalc to echoRef….
The best echo app. Alas, with the last update they had to remove some useful calcs.
Don’t like that the update removes the calculator. Makes it not as easy and convenient to use. Would like it restored.
removing calculation functionality makes the app name meaningless
it was a great app actually.. i used the calculator function alot. but why did the calculator function removed in the new version?
We refer the ownership of This EchoCalc to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EchoCalc and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the EchoCalc. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EchoCalc.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.