Echo Meter Touch is an ultrasonic bat detector that can be used to identify and track individual bats as they fly. It can also be used to monitor bat populations over time. The device is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry and use. The Echo Meter Touch can be used in both day and night, and has a range of up to 100 meters. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery, and can be used for up to eight hours on a single charge.
Do you know the technical specifics of Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector for PC
- 4 Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector Reviews
Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector ANDROID App Summary
The Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector application developer is Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.. They listed the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector is more than 73759. With a 4.2, the latest 2.8.16 of the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector is Tuesday, October 4, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector for PC
1. The Echo Meter Touch 2 is a plug-in module that allows you to use your Amazon Echo device as a wildlife acoustic monitoring device.
2. The Echo Meter Touch 2 plugs into the Amazon Echo device and uses the built-in microphones to record and analyze sounds.
3. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to identify and track individual animals by their unique acoustic signature.
4. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor animal populations and track changes in their distribution and abundance.
5. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor the health of individual animals and track changes in their vocalizations over time.
6. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor the environment for acoustic pollution and track changes in soundscape over time.
7. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor human activity in wild places and track changes in human use over time.
8. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor construction activity and track changes in noise levels over time.
9. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor weather conditions and track changes in wind, rain, and temperature over time.
10. The Echo Meter Touch 2 can be used to monitor your own heart rate and breathing patterns and track changes in your fitness level over time.
Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector App Overview and Details
Using the Echo Meter Touch 2 plug-in modules, available from www.wildlifeacoustics.com, Amazon, or through distributors worldwide, this app allows you to listen to, record, and automatically identify bats by their ultrasonic echolocation calls. The modules and this companion app reveal the silent and often times invisible world of bats, providing outdoor enthusiasts, citizen scientists, and researchers an affordable and informative way to interact with these important creatures.
There are two models available: Echo Meter Touch 2 (EMT2) costs $179 and is intended for nature enthusiasts and batting hobbyists and Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro costs $349 and is designed for bat professionals and features a higher quality microphone, adjustable gain, and higher sample rate.
The Echo Meter Touch Ultrasonic Modules sense ultrasonic signals, digitize the signal, and transmit the ultrasonic data to your the app on your Android device. The EMT2 offers exclusive features and unprecedented ease-of-use for a handheld bat detector.
LISTEN TO BAT’S ECHOLOCATIONS
EMT2 translates bat echolocations into frequencies that are audible to humans using two technologies. Wildlife Acoustics’ patented Real Time Expansion (RTE) allows you to listen to bats in real time with unparalleled fidelity. RTE maintains the timing and tonality of the original echolocations. Heterodyne (HET) listening via manual and automatic tuning is also available, for those accustomed to that way of hearing bats.
VIEW THE ECHOLOCATIONS ON A SPECTROGRAM
A real-time spectrogram shows the frequencies and timing of the echolocations. Scroll back in time and zoom in on previous “bat passes.”
SEE MOST LIKELY BAT SPECIES IN REAL-TIME***
The Auto ID feature analyzes the echolocation calls and suggests the two most likely bat species matches in real time. This is the same technology used in our professional Kaleidoscope Pro Bat Auto Identification software. Currently, the app can identify 26 species in North America, 25 in Europe and 57 in the neotropics. For more information on Kaleidoscope and a full list of species, visit our website.
RECORD .WAV FILES
Activate triggered recording mode to automatically save bat passes to full spectrum .wav files for analysis on a computer or to view on your Android device. Or use manual record mode to control start and stop of recording. View the recording spectrogram and add voice or text notes. Listen to the recording using RTE, HET, or traditional Time Expansion Playback (playback at fractional speed to make the ultrasound audible).
SEE YOUR PATH AND RECORDING LOCATIONS
View in satellite or road map view. View identified species codes directly on the map. Go to the recording’s spectrogram from the map view. Transfer to your computer to view in Google Earth. Your Android device must have GPS capability or you must use a Bluetooth GPS receiver for this functionality.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.*
TRANSFER RECORDINGS TO YOUR COMPUTER
The EMT2 can transfer the .wav recordings to your computer over a Wi-Fi network or cabled through iTunes. Using Wi-Fi, the app bundles the recordings in a .zip folder and allows download by entering a URL in any web browser.
SHARE RECORDINGS VIA EMAIL OR MMS MESSAGING
And import and open files that have been shared with you.
***Because bats vary their echolocation calls in response to a wide variety of needs, no automated identification can achieve 100% accuracy in species identification. Auto-ID, though largely accurate, should not be relied on as a basis for scientific research. Auto-ID is intended for use in analyzing recordings of single bats in free flight in low clutter environments. Auto-ID will not work well on recordings of roost emergence, multiple or captive bats, bats in high clutter environments, or bat social calls. Auto-ID does not include every possible bat for each of the covered regions.
Whats New In this Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector?
+Improves SD card performance for compatibility with more cards.
+Several crash and bug fixes.
The Echo Meter Touch is an amazing bat detector that can help you find and identify bats in your area. It is easy to use and provides great results. This app is a must have for any bat enthusiast.
Downloading and installing the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector Reviews
Doesn’t seem to work with OnePlus 3. Have tried troubleshooting. Frustrating.
Night one : I’ve been out most nights this week watching badgers aware that bats are about… This hardware has revealed just how many there are. Proper eye (ear?) opening stuff.
Really amazing app really true
Previous version worked well, new update is slow and crashes
Hardware works well but there seems to be some interference and I can’t work out where and what it might be. I am still discovering features as it is early days. Love the auto identification.
Very buggie to the point of almost unusable. Lots of crashes during survey. Lenovo tab M10 hd, noticed this is not on your compatible list of devices. Wish I had seen this before buying module and tablet. Will there be an update to the app for this device? Currently (June 2022) support are helping via email to find a work around to get module working with my tablet.
Nice app, easy to use
The module is not being recognised by the app on oneplus 10 pro.
We refer the ownership of This Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.