Echo is a voice controlled assistant that does everything from playing music and ordering groceries to setting alarms and checking the weather. You can even ask Echo questions like, “What’s the capital of France?” or “How many calories are in a banana?”
We will help you download the Echo for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Echo on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Echo on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Echo on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Echo as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Echo On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Project Neon|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Echo ANDROID App Summary
Project Neon is the developer of the Echo, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Echo from them is 2.3.1 with over 6014929 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Echo is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Echo is Tuesday, September 18, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Echo on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Echo App Overview and Details
Echo is a simple audio recorder with instant playback. Now with optional echo voice effect. To make a recording just hold the record button, release it and hear it played back.
Once you’ve made a recording you can play it back as much as you’d like. Hit replay while a recording is already playing and it will be played again over the top. You can also record while playing, or play while recording. Sonic chaos is guaranteed.
Echo’s not just for fun, it’s designed to be the quickest and easiest way to hear yourself. It’s a mirror for sound: use it to practice speaking a foreign language, voice training, playing music, or giving a speech. Or just have fun recording your friends.
Best of all, Echo is completely ad-free, so you can use it without distraction.
* You can now save externally – this is available from the Recordings screen which you can access through the menu. (To save a recording to this screen, simply tap the blue star at the top of the screen after making the recording.)
* Recordings are saved as uncompressed audio – this means they have great sound quality, but the files can be large. (Technically, Echo records 16 bit, 44.1 KHz PCM mono audio – storing 1 minute of audio uses 5.29MB.)
* Sharing of externally saved files is possible (e.g. by attaching to email, messaging apps etc) – we’ll be adding sharing directly from the app soon.
Features of Echo for PC
1. Echo is a simple audio recorder with instant playback.
2. Now with optional echo voice effect.
3. To make your recordings sound even better, you can now add an echo effect.
4. Just tap the new “echo” button in the recorder screen.
5. Echo is perfect for recording lectures, meetings, and interviews.
6. The instant playback feature lets you hear your recordings right away.
7. Echo is also great for recording yourself practicing a new song or speech.
8. With the echo effect, your recordings will sound even more professional.
9. Echo is a free app, and it works with both iPhone and iPad.
10. Get Echo today and start recording your voice with echo-effect!
Whats New In this Echo?
* Minor bug fix (Settings take effect immediately even when using your device's back button)
* Updated to new Android permissions model
* Minor UI and accessibility tweaks
We'd love your feedback: [email protected]
Echo is a great application for those who want to stay connected with their friends and family. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a communication app.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Echo? Let us know!
Recent Echo Reviews
This is best application I have ever seen 😍
I have one problem.It won’t let me save my recording when I won’t to.under than that it would have 5 ⭐
Facing An Issue While Tapping On Record Option it’s Asking me 3 Options Where I’m Unable To Select It so plz fix this issue.
No option to save or send the audio files
This recording is not shearing option it’s Bad APP
Bahut hii Behatreen App hai Masha Allah I like it
We refer the ownership of This Echo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Echo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Echo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Echo.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.