EatMyRide is a cycling nutrition website that provides information and resources on how to fuel your body for cycling. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned rider, we have the information and resources you need to make sure you’re getting the right nutrition for your rides.
So, you want to download the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition for PC
- 5 Whats New In this EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition Reviews
EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition ANDROID App Summary
The EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition is EatMyRide B.V.. The current version of EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition is 1.26.11 with a total user count of 8487 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 was the last date the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||EatMyRide B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 24, 2023|
|Get it On:|
EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition App Overview and Details
Nutrition planning for cycling rides and all-day meal planning: optimize your performance using EatMyRide.
Do you want to know what to take during each cycling ride? Curious how nutrition can help you to prepare for your rides and recover quickly after your rides? With our intuitive meal and nutrition planner you can easily plan, track and analyze your food and drinks.
PLAN THE NUTRITION FOR YOUR CYCLING RIDES
Get the optimal personalized nutrition plan for your rides. Adapt your plan to the smallest details of your ride: the route, its distance and elevation, your speed, intensity (power or heartrate) and training type (like an endurance or interval ride or a race). See how well your food and drinks fit the ride and get your nutrition spot on.
GET A PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN
Never wonder again how much and when you should eat during the day to meet your personal energy needs. Whether it be a rest day, training day or whether you are competing in a race, the meal advice helps you to plan all your meals. From carbohydrate loading for preparation to increased protein intake for swift recovery, it is all included in the plan.
ANALYSE YOUR NUTRITION INTAKE AND ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Evaluate your nutrition intake after your ride and see how well it met your energy demand. Receive advice on the best recovery meals so that you are sure that you get the most out of your trainings.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPS
The nutrition advice is personalized based on your sports history and the routes you are going to ride. EatMyRide integrates with other apps to make this possible:
• Strava – Connect your Strava account in the EatMyRide app to get your rides and routes in the app.
• Garmin – Automatically upload your Garmin rides to EatMyRide. Get the nutrition plan on your Garmin device by downloading the widget in the IQ Connect store.
• Wahoo – Automatically get the rides from your Wahoo in the EatMyRide app.
• Komoot – Use your Komoot routes by connecting your Komoot account in the EatMyRide app.
• RideWithGPS – Get your RideWithGPS tracks in the EatMyRide app by connecting your account.
Features of EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition for PC
1. Nutrition planning for cycling rides
2. All-day meal planning
3. Optimize your performance
4. Use EatM to help with nutrition planning
5. Get tailored nutrition advice
6. Understand what to eat before, during, and after a ride
7. Stay hydrated on rides
8. Avoid bonking
9. Recover properly
10. Fuel your body for optimal performance
Whats New In this EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition?
This app is a great tool for cyclists who are looking to improve their nutrition and performance. It provides a wealth of information on what to eat before, during, and after rides, as well as how to properly fuel your body for training and racing. The app also includes a customizable meal plan and grocery list to make it easy to get started with eating for performance. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, EatMyRide is a great resource for improving your cycling nutrition.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition Reviews
lousy interface among other issues
Decent App but room for improvement. There needs to be more food options preloaded into the app and there seems to be a bug where the previous day populates the current days meals/snacks. I have to go through and delete them before putting something else in. It would also be nice to see a history of how I’m eating. I think you can only do that by scrolling back through the days
I took a look around the app. Although, I’m a runner more than cyclist. I really like Eat my Ride. When you bringing out a multi sport version or eat my run?
So far so good. Great integration with Garmin Fenix 6X – widget is working really well. I love the way it calculates the nutritional requirements – it matches my educated guess estimates. I hope they can add the offset option that I asked for :). Also the support experience was great. I’ve asked them to add Tailwind mixes and it’s all available in the app couple weeks later 👍
Can’t talk much about the app yet, but had issues with initial setup and got support assistance during the weekend, and that is great. Thanks
PLEASE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! When I paid for EatMyRide app, I was super optimistic about the possibility of having a nutrition plan screen running on my Garmin Edge GPS, unfortunately It actually proved useless. I have messaged the support team several times with no response. They don’t respect the user.
Can’t even get past set up. No options to select country, app stops.
It perfectly manages, and gives you a heads-up, when to eat or drink during your ride. I never forget to eat anymore, which makes those long rides a bit more pleasant 😉
When every option is hit with a pay-wall what’s the point. I’ll go premium if I think it’s worth it but when you limit the user to almost nothing there is no chance to get a feel for it. I think I’ll pass.
Amazing app, the perfect food-assistent for short and longer rides
We refer the ownership of This EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EatMyRide: Cycling Nutrition.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.